Otaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii - Vol. 9 Ch. 65.3 - Marriage 3

Im not cry nope *sniffle*
Im over happy and emotional, they r really my OTP i love their relationship so much ToT

@KarenSapphire Assuming you mean page 15 - you see the paper Narumi(?) is holding? They're making a speech, during which they and the bride teared up :) At the end of the page it says "Tearful speech from friends, touching up makeup in secret"

It's actually quite hard to find a manga that we can relate so much as this one, since we're all here, we're all probably otakus too (at least close to it), and maybe some of you (like me) are already adults too, and this actually reflect quite well what's the life of a "working adult Otaku" on its own way, it's so easy to relate to the characters and the story itself, love this work so much, only hate this to have so few chapters 😅

ohmygosh this was sooo goooddddd. They were so beautiful and their conversation and then the conversation and then lol back to the fights. I'm fangirling so hard right now.

Dex-chan lover
she was gorgeous in this dress! truly great art for such great event! :3

Fed-Kun's army
Ok fuckers! Then pendants she is wearing are the same from the necklace each of them had... That's attention to detail... and cute as hell

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FINALLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYY 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Users who are viewing this thread