Otaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii

you know i actually happy that nao x kou, hana x kabakura getting some development, BUT WHY IT SEEMS LIKE THEY'RE GETTING MORE DEVELOPMENT THAN THE MAIN PROTAGONIST AND THE HEROINE ? I DON'T GET IT AT ALL, THE MAIN PROTAGONIST AND THE HEROINE IS HIROTAKA AND NARUMI, RIGHT? I'M SO FRUSTATED TBH, I REALLY WANT SOME DEVELOPMENT IN THEIR RELATIONSHIP

so.....did anyone catch the live action for this manga? (yes, there is a live action now of approximately 2 hours)

Group Leader
Dropped this manga when it was in still in the first 3 chapters, because it didn't look that interesting, but mainly because of how bad the translation were in the aggregator website I used to frequent. Glad to see there's a much better translation quality in here.

@maychaws well you see my dear friend. They've developed quite a bit already. I'm sure the author will come back to them occasionally, but personally, I would like to see more of extrovert x introvert. I'm hoping for something more in that direction.

c1

Ah yes, the life problems stunningly beautiful otaku are forced to endure. So tragic.

I love this series but
it feels like it has been forever since Narumi and Hirotaka have had any kind of development :/

Fed-Kun's army
kabakura & koyanagi have been dating for a frigin loong time and
just got married
so it's fair if people will feel like they have more progress 'cuz they obviously do 😂

meanwhile narumi & hirotaka are dumb cute childhood friends & just got together at ch 1 lol…so I'd say its normal, besides
they've kissed, went on dates, technicaly she has seen him naked lmao, sleepover I guess(?) well idk if it counts when the've done it a bunch when they were kids…basicaly feels like homies
they are perfectly fine & cute as they are rn

Users who are viewing this thread