Otaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii

Dex-chan lover
Did he already know that his friend is a she or he still misunderstand?

I like a well developed cast, but the balance is a bit off for me, the mains feel like side characters

are there even going to be more scanlations? or has the project been abandoned? 21 days with no new chapter

Since this is licensed now, time to drop. Thanks for your hard work!

jak

Contributor
Having read through this, I gotta say...

It doesn't feel like Narumi is taking the relationship as seriously as Hirotaka and it makes me feel bad for him.

Dex-chan lover
is this the same as Mei Company( https://mangadex.org/manga/15057/mei-company )?...

I don't really understand the dynamic they have in their relationship. To me, its coming across that Momose has to settle and be in a relationship with Hirotaka (because he is an otaku), and Hirotaka really puts in a lot of effort to be in a relationship with Momose and that sucks.

Dex-chan lover
Just try to comeback and read this. They do couple sweet stuff and that what i enjoy in the first try. but now i realize the romance kinda... not well develop

Contributor
yeah, the romance is pretty ass, no idea why this is so widely reveled

Is it just me or does the main girl not really care about their relationship at all? Because that´s how it feels to me.

@people finding the romance off/weird/unusual.

It's not just you, but it's also not everyone.
How you perceive this probably comes down to your experience and history with romance.
Whatever you've participated in, changes your ideals and beliefs in a relationship.

I can't pin your personal reasons down for you or be sure what the author's intent is, but I do believe that there's more than one way to do romance.
I will agree that if you're looking for the early-romance heart skipping experience, this isn't really for you. It is familiar and sugary for me, though.

However it is you feel about this, though, hopefully you can enjoy it. If not, tough luck, but cheers anyway.

Dex-chan lover
i don't think hirotaka deserve this..he shoulda find another girl other than narumi..feels so bad for him

Sem

Dex-chan lover
I don't quite understand where these comments about Narumi and Hirotaka are coming from :eek:

I think they're both just taking it slow and trying to figure things out. Everyone comes into a relationship with their own baggage and making Narumi responsible for Hirotaka's just isn't fair. The same can be said if it was the other way around. Hirotaka has basically 1 friend before this started, nevermind something as close as a romantic relationship. Narumi's had to hide her true interests and personality every time she dated. This is their first time dating honestly and neither of them know what to expect from a relationship with each other.

I thought their stances were explained pretty clearly. Hirotaka's had a long time crush on Narumi, and he's a little insecure about the life she's lived in his absence. But he's not alone in this. Narumi has similar worries, they just aren't stated as explicitly. She doesn't know when Hirotaka got his ears pierced, or when he grew up without her. When she visits him over a holiday uninvited because Hirotaka essentially played games nonstop for days and ignored her, she's worried he'll turn her away.

I don't understand what it is exactly that people think Narumi is doing wrong. Saying Kabakura is more handsome??? Not thinking Hirotaka looks good? Even though it's pretty clear that she does think he's good looking and is frequently flustered and caught off guard? She's being obstinate the same way Koyanagi fights with Kabakura in public, except to an even more harmless degree.

Users who are viewing this thread