Otaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii

I think that the confusion about their relationship is born from the fact that, even being the main couple by name, they're barely featured at all. If you just put their chapters together, it doesn't feel that slow.

If your interested in this series, volume 3 is out in English. English volume 3 is actually Japanese volume 5 and 6. Picking up right after chapter 30(which is as far as the translation has gotten at the time of the writing). There are also translation notes in the back similar to what SAZ did (though Saz was better).

Ok I'm going to tell you guys rn that TSP will most likely no longer be scanslating this series due to the fact that scans of the english version are now out in the wild.

Double-page supporter
oh good...I picked up and binged through a manga I saw on the homepage, THROUGH all of the ddos bs the last couple days, taking an hour to read just a chapter.....and it's dropped..............suicide it is!

seriously though if I had the cash I'd buy it, but..........there's a pretty big reason I'm here reading here and not manga I bought... :'(

Supporter
I'm just happy this gets officially translated, even though it caused the scanlation to stop. The worst is when there is no official translation, and the scanlation still stops. I just got the official ones in the mail after ordering them online. 😁😎

Best girl is actually that tomboy that was introduced when the anime already ending.

Manga Rock has this title picked up by a new group for those asking.

Series is licensed, so don't expect new scan groups for this. Those are probably rips of official translations.

Power Uploader
So is one supposed to pronounce the "w" in "WotaKoi" or not? — this is important.

Dex-chan lover
So, for vol. 5+ we have to wait for official translation? That's

Bullshit!!!​

Seriously, this is wonderful manga. Thanks to all the teams who participated in translation. Coming of official translation is always a disaster: they block all teams who are far ahead, and they're slow as hell. They don't deliver and don't give others. Why can't they just blow up?

Users who are viewing this thread