Otaku ni Yasashii Gal wa Inai!? - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Otaku & Gyaru Casual Clothes Date

Dex-chan lover
Aw man, already feels bad for the blonde girl because we know she's not the fmc. So sweet though.

Also it might just be me but some of that text is real hard to read.
to be honest... The kind of character she is also is FMC in some romcom. The two appeared of the same time and thus we can't exactly pledge "the law of the first"
And bot of them started to liking the MC at the same time... Thus... Yeah, a rare event of me not having idea

at least wear some proper clothes for god sake 😭 you know you gonna hang out with two cute gyarus 😭😭😭

I'm rooting for both ijichi & amane, they're so pure we need to protect. Poor them, their rival is kiramon, ganbatte!!!

ps: Amane's mom looks so young

Double-page supporter
Damn, even I can't choose. I usually choose instantly but these two heroines fleshed out and both have good chemistry with MC. :notlikethis:

Fed-Kun's army
im confused, is it animate or is it animaid?
also that gyaru is somehow incredibly direct, yet still chickened out... how does that combo even work? and what's she calling zero? doesn't she realize it'd be instant win for the first one to make a move?
well, the manga could've ended in this chapter already if she did, so i guess the author can't have that. looking forward to being jerked around for 20+ more chapters /s

Users who are viewing this thread