Otaku ni Yasashii Gal wa Inai!? - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Otaku & Gyaru at Karaoke

Dex-chan lover
Nani? What the heck is with this. A wholesome series with characters with good chemistry? A series where there is a sorta love triangle going on but everyone is cool about it and stays friends? A series where someone actually is good bro gal who even learns an entire karaoke song just for her friends to feel more welcome and comfortable? A series where even the obligatory swimsuit fanservice is super duper tame and mild and tasteful?

Is it a blue moon outside? Are pigs flying? Have I been hit by truck kun and sent to a parallel/better universe without knowing it?

In all seriousness I can enjoy other series excessive overreactions and drama sometimes. It's why in other formats, soap operas exist. Both series types reflect on reality. Sometimes it's one way, sometimes it's the other. I have seen way to much drama in real life to pretend otherwise.

But it really is a treat to have gems of a series like this. I would not complain one bit if this became the new cliche/trope series like to copy, and the other stuff becomes less common.

More please.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not envious, I'm not envious, I'm not envious, I'm not envious...
I'm sooooooooooooo fucking envious! :notlikethis: :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
This meme absolutely ruined "perchance" for me. Even when used correctly, I just can't get this out of my head.
9R8vMBD.jpeg

An additional piece of trivia - every time someone gets overly excited about an indirect kiss in manga, a fairy dies.

Dex-chan lover
I know this has been said before already, but those two look like models, especially in their swimsuits.

Dex-chan lover
The first sub chapter was great. I like how the girls told him that they wanted him, and he also accepted.

I hope MC confessed for real to Ijichi next time

Dex-chan lover
If this doesn't have a harem ending I'll riot!!!

Quietly, over there, so as to not disturb the peace.

Fed-Kun's army
sad that the outings with the other groups were skipped over
sad that there was no mijicchi pun
sad that this munch feeling is just a typo
sad that manga has no sound

Users who are viewing this thread