Otaku ni Yasashii Gal wa Inai!? - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - Otaku & Gyaru & Kiramon Cosplays

Dex-chan lover
You're absolutely right. Being forced to dress in clothes that you're uncomfortable with in any circumstance is bullshit, be it "girls forcing their female friend to wear revealing clothes" or "class being forced to wear [insert fetish outfit here] for a school festival." I'm calling out this, specifically, in this instance, because it seems like there's a rise in forced crossdressing scenes in manga, even non-ecchi, wholesome series. Nothing wrong with crossdressing itself, and here, MC at least was willing to put it on himself for them (then last page, the more that I've thought about it, has carried a lot of weight), but in too many manga lately, there's scenes where a male character is literally dressed up by others while fighting it the entire time, like their friends just do not care.

I probably came off as too strong in my initial comment because...gosh dang, consent has been in a decline in a lot of manga I've been reading, from being assaulted in sleep while girlfriend helps other girls commit assault, to being drugged into sex while made to believe you're at fault, to any number of "I live in your house now against your will (or vice versa)" stories. Seeing yet another scene where friends force their friends to crossdress (which carries a lot of weight for some people) just kinda made me snap in that instance. Again, at least we have that last page showing he was willing to do so for them.
wait, what kind of manga are you reading?

Dex-chan lover
I miss old times where they wont crossdress boy mc into maid or something like magical girls.. the most crazy thing about this is that there are boys who like this thing in manga like here.. or worse they will giv strike or dumb emoji to comments that are not ok with crossdress mc (if its a girl then maid costume is ok)
Maybe, just maybe, because mangas always did forced stuff to female characters and nobody complained. I mean, not exactly in this manga but if a manga will have all kind of forced fanservice I can't see a issue in the mc crossdressing

Dex-chan lover
wait, what kind of manga are you reading?
Assaulted in sleep: Survival in Another World with My Mistress! Technically a spoiler, as it happens a ways in.

Drugged into sex: can't link it because it's been so long since I read it and it's buried in my library. Point is, within the first 3 or 4 chapters, the female MC orders a "prohibited drink" from the bar, the MC drinks it and has sex with her, then blames himself the following morning for taking her virginity and says he'll go along with whatever she says to make it up to her. 50 something chapters in now and they're acting like they're a cute couple, but he still has no idea about the truth of that night. Fun series, but forever tainted by that early moment.

Unwilling cohabitation: I'm Gonna Live with You Not Because My Parents Left Me Their Debt But Because I Like You, I lent 500 yen to a friend. His sister came to my house instead of borrowing. What should I do? Not spoiler because that's literally the entire premise of both of these series.

Banned
Maybe, just maybe, because mangas always did forced stuff to female characters and nobody complained. I mean, not exactly in this manga but if a manga will have all kind of forced fanservice I can't see a issue in the mc crossdressing
Nah its not forced - go to onlyfans or twitch and u will see that nobody is forcing "girls" into this stuff.. so crossdressing a boy is a woke girls dream.

Dex-chan lover
For a kid who probably can't go to cosplay events, his cosplay probably meant a lot to her.
It's unfortunate she couldn't see Vamp lol. But it's still good that Amane can cosplay a character she likes.

Double-page supporter
thanks for the seo in maid outfit!!!!!! love seeing everyone in cuuuute clothes

Aggregator gang
The girls making him cosplay as a maid further solidified that he's theirs!

Users who are viewing this thread