Otaku ni Yasashii Gal wa Inai!? - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - Otaku & Gyaru & Gal Cosplay

Dex-chan lover
But seriously, this manga should be MORE popular.

It is so good, the various interactions are well done and so nice. I don't understand why it's not MORE popular than this.

The fun fact is, I'm not even that much a fan of harems and the like, but here it is impossible for me to choose and I hope for an ending where they're all happy...

Supporter
I didn't expect more chapters of the school festival. But it was good all the same!

Let's see how the story progress beyond the apearant deadlock between those three.

Really hoping for a harem ending as both girls really deserve the best!

Dex-chan lover
Page 5. It was a pleasure to see flustered Sayu. Thank you very much

Supporter
Ijichi looks completely normal.
And by normal I mean fantastically suitable to that style that it doesn't look like theres anything different about her.
True. It would have been funny if she'd gone full manba, though. And probably even more embarrassing in front of her brothers.

Dex-chan lover
Otaku-kun unexpectedly might be ready to be a dad

Or a big brother, at least. Get busy, otaku-kun's parents

Dex-chan lover
Definitely got diabetes from this chapter
Definitely agree
txd5uuoe1i541.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Absolutely adoring the little moment with Otaku-kun and Sayu hanging out. Unbearably cute.

Supporter
The title for chapter 110 is messed up, it looks like the Japanese characters and the English letters are layered on top of each other.

Dex-chan lover
The title for chapter 110 is messed up, it looks like the Japanese characters and the English letters are layered on top of each other.
And here I thought I was the only one who noticed.

Damn thing is unreadable.

Dex-chan lover
Holy fuck their classmates are annoying and weird, more glaze than a Krispy Kreme factory.....

I've always hated this trope in manga

Users who are viewing this thread