Otaku ni Yasashii Gal wa Inai!? - Vol. 4 Ch. 25 - Otaku & Gyaru & Mini Afterparty

Dex-chan lover
I think something like this is just about perfect when it comes to harem or having to pick. A huge cast makes it difficult to get attached to everyone since the focus likely won't get evenly distributed, but with two choices there's a lot of time to expand on them both 'n thoroughly sink dozens of hooks in the readers hearts.

tl;dr two is big good because it'll make you cry more.

Dex-chan lover
I think something like this is just about perfect when it comes to harem or having to pick. A huge cast makes it difficult to get attached to everyone since the focus likely won't get evenly distributed, but with two choices there's a lot of time to expand on them both 'n thoroughly sink dozens of hooks in the readers hearts.

tl;dr two is big good because it'll make you cry more.
I don't think it's about huge cast, 100kanojo has huge cast and people love the love polycule. This manga, like 100kanojo, give us not harem, but more of a poly relationship, with girls being close to each other as a friends, not competitors like in typical harem or fellow harem wives (or fellow sex slaves) like in typical ecchi harem manga with actual sex.

It's not just about "not wanting anyone to lose", it's about them looking like they could enjoy being a group relationship, and not just because they love the same guy, to the point of letting him have other wives because he's so cool (like in many isekai with harem).

Dex-chan lover
tezcatlipoca is that you?
Capture.JPG

Dex-chan lover
I've said it before and I still believe it, unfortunately: While optimally I'd prefer a polycule, Japan doesn't work that way. Ichi is my preferred ship if I have to choose, but I sincerely expect them to pick Amane, as she's more 'traditional' but with 'gap moe'.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think I've ever seen stronger signaling that the three of them are gonna be a thing in anything else before.

Users who are viewing this thread