Otaku no Tonari wa ERUFU Desuka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Group Leader
I hate to be an asshole about this, but why would you pick this up a day after it was licensed?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the new chapter today! 🙌 I really appreciate it. 😃

@batoolo 6 months till the new volume, It was abandoned way to long and we started a while back with the editing before the announcement, I am aware of it but why not since it's 6 months till first volume and 6 months for another one and so on since the raws are up to volume 4+

Dex-chan lover
@BaToolo

Official English release won't be available ww so no reason not have an fan translation.

Also thanks for the translating it @GxyLxrd313! Really appreciate it

Dex-chan lover
gandalf-kun it's been so friggin long that i don't remember jack shit about what happened before...

First page 3rd panel, the cutout figure, is Rent A Girlfriend's, Chizuru! Nice to see to see that. They used the outline of the first covers volume.

Dex-chan lover
@GxyLxrd313 I mean, this Manga's had constant groups picking it up and dropping it, so 6 month wait for an entire volume sounds like a better pace than what we currently have lol.

Best of luck if you can keep it up longer than the others, I just also found the timing funny. I'm still gonna wait for the official vol 1 for a brief hope of npple, but I highly doubt it.

@raze2012 I am working on the redrawing, Is harder than I expected since im solo redrawing it, we got 2 chapters TL in advance and im planning for 2 chapters a week but we will see since Redrawing isn't that easy and I want some decent quality over that, Once volume 1 is releasing we will delete it from MangaDex and so on probably

Users who are viewing this thread