Ote, Osuwari, Kiss - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

it was so refreshing to read a story about a dog without the stereotypical dog-like behavior i would expect (very loyal, a little dumb(?), always happy-go-lucky), and instead a mischievous one doing criminal things instead. i hope there's more!

I love this. It's such a sweet story! I also liked how the dog has interesting personalities. I have a dog that does all kinds of mischievous things. This character reminds me a little bit of my dog, especially when the character said he remains his innocent dog form to deceive his past owners.

I thought there will be two chapters more but this is too cute for my heart, thank god he learned tht scamming this human would be the most regrettable decision in his life

Oh no there's only 3 chapters? 😢 Hoping to see more of them. Still, thank you for translating this manga. My heart is full! 💖

Contributor
Oh. Aw. Sad it stops there. There is a lot of avenues to explore with this setup, even more so now that they are officially going to be together

I wasn't expecting this cute fluffy story, IT WAS SP FLUFF. It's sad that ended. I wanted to know what happened to the puppy he wanted to raise. There was a lot of things that can be followed up.

This is good but im sad that i cant read any mere of this. It's a good end but I wanna see them spend their life together more

Users who are viewing this thread