Other than KissAnime

I use an extension something called user agent mobile switcher to switch to mobile mode then go to kissanime.ru/m for mobile and watch with almost no add. There is one but it's not obstructive.
The only issue is that there is only one mirror

Dex-chan lover
! !
Try AnimeUltima!! It’s relativelry new so it may not have ALL anime but there are like 2 pop up ads at most per session if you log in.
A friend of mine recently reccomended it to me.
Easy navigation too!
You can also follow, like and rate anime!! And you can follow users! And post, like, and reply to comments!
It’s kinda like a smaller version of mangadex. Or shall I say, animedex!!

You should go to KissAnime subreddit and read the tutorial to block ads and bypass the ad blocker blocker. It works really well and gets updated pretty fast if KissAnime uses any other way to block it. Also use a pop up blocker in whatever browser you use, it blocks pop ups that Adblock and uBlock can't block.

Aggregator gang
I've found that http://9anime.ru is pretty good with unintrusive ads. I still have AdBlock on but they don't pretend that their site is down (unlike KissManga...)

Group Leader
All those are garbage, use anidex.info which is by the same people that made this website or nyaa.si which is what I use the most, better quality and safer.

Upload your torrent to a seedr site if you don't have the storage to download the episode itself.

Dex-chan lover
If you guys use a pirate anime site that uses mp4upload, use that. By far the least ads I've ever seen and intuitive options for downloading.

Dex-chan lover
Mileage may vary but animekisa.tv
and animedao.com seen go to me as I haven’t seen any ad and use cloud fire in their sites.

But ultimately use whichever you find more comfortable.

Dex-chan lover
I always enjoy the sites that say "We need you to support us!" so you turn off your ad blocker to immediately get hit with a browser exploit.

Fuck those guys.

Group Leader
People go to kissanime without a good ad blocker? That's like partaking in $5 hooker night without a condom. You're just asking for a virus.

https://otaku-streamers.com
is a little like mangadex. They run on donations, have no ads, and have a library of live action j/k drama as well as anime. You have to sign up for a free account, but after that they are quite unobtrusive. They aren't always the fastest on getting new episodes, particularly of less popular shows, because the users are also the encoders/uploaders. Downloads are not allowed. Videos play in adobe flash. They do have a good library of older titles, including some esoteric things like the stop-motion H.P. Lovecraft shorts. That was the entire reason I made an account there, actually.

Dex-chan lover
If someone got a good site where I can download videos 720p/1080p it's good enough for me. So far I'm relying on MP4Upload since it have by far the least ads and an intuitive download button.

But sometimes the websites that host them are jerks. I constantly have to switch back and forth between Gogoanimehub and 9anime since for some reason one would decide to randomly break on me. Most of the time things run smoothly but once both of them failed me simultaneously and I was having a bad day. I don't need more stress.

I miss Animeheaven, that site was no doubt the best.

Group Leader
seriously?.. CR with adblocker is enough for me
edited: I wasn't paying attention to OP problem.

I don't know what region you're in....But Crunchyroll is good for half of anime if you're not in the US.....The other half I would suggest look at your local big distributers. I'm Australian so I get what I don't get from crunchyroll off animelab.

Legit is more reliable anyway.

PS: didn't read timestamps.....

Users who are viewing this thread