Other Than My Friend's Sister, Something Else - Ch. 6

Fed-Kun's army
I love how the series doesn't take 60 chapters for the romance to start, they just be doin their things asap.

imagine its gonna be like the author's other book and areum has also been pining for seula but continued to brush the feelings off until she got engaged and she's gonna be like "no, daun, seula should be inlove with me!" and blah blah areum and seula get together instead in the end. (i hope that doesn't actually happen)

Dex-chan lover
Right... lets go slowly.

Daun definately fucked up by doing that while Areum is right there. Seula being upset by that is perfectly reasonable, id imagine most wouldnt appreciate that either unless they were all in on it. And that wasnt the case.

The good thing to do wouldve been to let Seula think about it for a bit, then attempt to talk with them after some time passes, usually not a good idea to speak with someone when their emotions are that high.

I dont disagree with helping her (Seula) get home either, that's pretty fair, I felt she (Daun) shouldve probably apologized, then let her (Seula) and herself (Daun) have a little time to let their emotions lower, then they can both come to a final decision.

Just makes sense to me. Cant sesbian lex outta this one, gotta actually be considerate 😤

Dex-chan lover
Lol so basically she is like ”I am mad because I didnt refuse you”… I really cant see why Daun likes this woman…
Actually, Id imagine she's more mad at herself (and to an extent this blows over to Daun), because she let that happen to herself. Makes sense to me. When someone is angry, it sometimes kinda spills out onto other people, perpetrator or nah.

I dont think Daun should (or likely at this stage would) exactly drop someone over being reasonably angry at allat, I think she just needs to let it simmer for a bit before attempting reconciliation.

Dex-chan lover
imagine its gonna be like the author's other book and areum has also been pining for seula but continued to brush the feelings off until she got engaged and she's gonna be like "no, daun, seula should be inlove with me!" and blah blah areum and seula get together instead in the end. (i hope that doesn't actually happen)
The author of this series was only the artist for the one you're alluding to. I'm assuming you're referring to "Unrequited Love Skill," (also know as, "Crush of the Decade"). I enjoyed that one anyway.

The other series this author wrote is "Wish You Were Gone," a series I reread often. Sometimes it's also called "It Would Be Great if You Didn't Exist." If I'd realized this was the same author, I'd have been reading this new series earlier.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The author of this series was only the artist for the one you're alluding to. I'm assuming you're referring to "Unrequited Love Skill," (also know as, "Crush of the Decade"). I enjoyed that one anyway.

The other series this author wrote is "Wish You Were Gone," a series I reread often. Sometimes it's also called "It Would Be Great if You Didn't Exist." If I'd realized this was the same author, I'd have been reading this new series earlier.
Crazy im only learning of this now 😭

Users who are viewing this thread