Otoko Girai na Bijin Shimai wo Namae mo Tsugezu ni Tasuketara Ittai Dounaru? - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
It kind of looks like the mother is rubbing his head with the hand placement: (Page 6)
loONqA5.png

Dex-chan lover
Always funny checking out the comments for this with people giving spoilers, but failing to realize that this likely gonna go off the LN which is way more tame and slow paced than what the even WN was, hell by LN V4, barely anything have ever happened, compared to the WN at that point lmao

Not to mention LN Hayato is a complete wimp compared to the WN one

Dex-chan lover
Wow, he really looks like a girl in several of those frames. And his hair jumping between gray vs black color makes it even more confusing!

Dex-chan lover
Always funny checking out the comments for this with people giving spoilers, but failing to realize that this likely gonna go off the LN which is way more tame and slow paced than what the even WN was, hell by LN V4, barely anything have ever happened, compared to the WN at that point lmao

Not to mention LN Hayato is a complete wimp compared to the WN one

Was going to say, I can't remember if I read the LN or the WN (I feel it was the WN considering it wasn't that long) but all these references to orgy like scenarios are leaving me baffled. Like yeah, they technically happen but they are only ever implied and happen off "camera" so to speak. You only ever see the aftermath like Hayato waking up and talking about the girls sleeping in the same bed as him. A lot of people are going to get blue balled if they are expecting the manga to be smutty to the extent they think it's going to be, at best you'll get some ecchi like panty shots or some T&A.

What the manga is starting to give glimpses of is what a lot of the story focuses on for the rest of the series, Hayato's crippling depression and separation anxiety and the sisters + mom fawning over him and eventually "loving" him is basically his coping mechanism since he finally has a family again (a character gets introduced later who fills in the little sister role). Maybe the manga will be a bit more explicit since it's a visual medium but I somehow doubt it since they would need to pull details out of thin air given the LN/WN don't really go into details beyond "And then they fucked".

Dex-chan lover
The curry is delicious huh? I wonder if they put some mysterious fluids in. Also, mc is ordering oyakodon huh.

Users who are viewing this thread