Otoko Girai na Bijin Shimai wo Namae mo Tsugezu ni Tasuketara Ittai Dounaru? - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
The siblings are insane. Their mom as well.
Can't wait for when he's asleep in the middle of PE class and she uses his hand to masturbate. I'm not joking, it's not shown in the novel but strongly hinted.

EDIT: Regarding what I said in the spoiler, said scene actually exists, just not translated due to not being in the same entry as the actual story itself

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
And that's how you know this story was written by a man.

That... and the fact lack of consequencial trauma for what those two girls experienced in the first two chapters.
The trauma just turned them all into Yanderes so there's that. Also a wish-fulfillment story aimed at men is written by a man, what a shock toootally couldn't have guessed it.

Dex-chan lover
015-patrick-ight-im-out-meme.jpg

Dex-chan lover
As ever, thank you for scanlating.

That being said, there's a lot of whining and misandry being bandied about. If you don't like unrealistic situations designed to cater to a young male audience, perhaps you shouldn't read a manga adapted from a near H novel. Smh It's not a deep or serious work, yet some of you seem to want to drag out your crusading soapbox and shout at the rain about how "wrong" it is. It's fiction, for entertainment.

To those of you simply here to read and enjoy, I apologize for my exasperation getting the better of me.

Dex-chan lover
And that's how you know this story was written by a man.

That... and the fact lack of consequencial trauma for what those two girls experienced in the first two chapters.
The trauma just turned them all into Yanderes so there's that. Also a wish-fulfillment story aimed at men is written by a man, what a shock toootally couldn't have guessed it.
It probably is written by a man, but there's nothing that prevents it from being written by a woman if the entire point is wish fulfillment (as it obviously is).

It's also not as if women are incapable of "poorly" or otherwise flatly writing women, intentionally or not.

Users who are viewing this thread