Otoko Girai na Bijin Shimai wo Namae mo Tsugezu ni Tasuketara Ittai Dounaru? - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
THERE IS A NOVEL?
Yeah, like other people already said, there is a WN and LN, the WN is completely translated now and the LN only have 1 Volume translated, but there is 2 so far and likely not the end of it, since i haven't read the LN not sure if there is any major difference between the WN and LN, so if you only read the WN and notice a change in the manga, chance is a change from the LN

WN Novelupdates
LN Novelupdates

Dex-chan lover
This guy kept his secret extremely well, so I'm not sure how they found out. People don't usually listen when I loudly say things they're not supposed to hear to myself in public, and my friends don't usually pay attention when I tell them about things I don't want people knowing. I always hover around people I secretly help and mumble to myself quite often while doing so, and I've never been sussed out. I think the writer could have done better.

1668617139_1-pibig-info-p-kira-yoshikage-khayato-krasivo-1.jpg
Willem Dafoe Looking Up | Know Your Meme

This entire manga can't possibly end well but the ride has been really fun so far.

Dex-chan lover
It either takes a lot of balls or no brain at all for a girl to say they want a guy's baby like that.
Or, they're saying the weirdest thing possible to get a reaction out of the person they suspect of being their savior, to confirm it... and it worked

Dex-chan lover
And that's how you know this story was written by a man.

That... and the fact there's a lack of consequencial trauma for what those two girls experienced in the first two chapters.
Way to state the obvious, but in all fairness they got traumatized then…some sort of fairy tale situation occurred and they got saved? Trauma + shock + brief flare of thankfulness and love = weird obsession I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread