Otoko Girai na Bijin Shimai wo Namae mo Tsugezu ni Tasuketara Ittai Dounaru? - Ch. 7

What these girls are feeling is unhealthy and obsessive. The correct way to go about this situation from his perspective is to encourage them to see a psychiatrist for a minimum period of time, about 6 months at least, to process their trauma and how it's influencing their feelings about him, the man who saved them. At the same time encourage them to exercise and train in martial arts so that they can gain the ability to defend themselves physically against men, like they weren't able to last time, so that they develop sense of control and power.

While they're getting therapy and addressing their own issues, keep a platonic amount of distance between him and them. Tell them that if they are able to commit to the therapy and martial arts for at least 6 months, he will consider responding to their feelings, but so long as they are in an unhealthy, obsessive and post-trauma state of mind he will not entertain their advances even a little bit.
Yeah, but that's the rational decision and this is a manga where the yandere part is a major factor. If that happens, then yandere fans won't read it.

Dex-chan lover
What these girls are feeling is unhealthy and obsessive. The correct way to go about this situation from his perspective is to encourage them to see a psychiatrist for a minimum period of time, about 6 months at least, to process their trauma and how it's influencing their feelings about him, the man who saved them. At the same time encourage them to exercise and train in martial arts so that they can gain the ability to defend themselves physically against men, like they weren't able to last time, so that they develop sense of control and power.

While they're getting therapy and addressing their own issues, keep a platonic amount of distance between him and them. Tell them that if they are able to commit to the therapy and martial arts for at least 6 months, he will consider responding to their feelings, but so long as they are in an unhealthy, obsessive and post-trauma state of mind he will not entertain their advances even a little bit.
Sir, this is an ecchi manga. There are no psychiatrists, and even if there were, they'd encourage that relationship for an absurd and contrived reason.

Supporter

Therapy? This is Japan, my friend. They can't even get Kazuya some Prozac.

Group Leader
struggle snuggled
Google search gave me this...

4d4ZuLj.png

BRUH

Dex-chan lover
I see so they just skipped to the horny part. And like.... didn't even bother to read the par before. Well whatever. I like the character designs at least.

Dex-chan lover
What these girls are feeling is unhealthy and obsessive. They're victims of molestation and harassment that have never been able to trust men before, and then when they were about to be raped by a man they were saved by another man, who is now the sole man in their entire life that they have been able to trust and rely on. Because of this, they've developed an obsessive level of sexual desire for him. What they are feeling for him does not come out of a place of genuine love, but rather trauma, emotional repression and primal mating instinct.

The correct way to go about this situation from his perspective is to encourage them to see a psychiatrist for a minimum period of time, 6 months at least, to process their trauma (both recent and past) and how it's influencing their feelings about him, the man who saved them. At the same time encourage them to exercise and train in martial arts so that they can gain the ability to defend themselves physically against men, like they weren't able to last time, so that they develop sense of control and power.

While they're getting therapy and addressing their own issues, keep a platonic amount of distance between him and them. Tell them that if they are able to commit to the therapy and martial arts and achieve balanced mental states, he will consider responding to their feelings, but so long as they are in an unstable, obsessive and post-trauma state of mind he will not entertain their advances even a little bit.

If he goes on his current path and has sexual relations with them, he will be taking advantage of their unstable mental state and building a shallow and profoundly unhealthy relationship based on a foundation of pure carnal impulse. Such a relationship is destined to end in pain and suffering for both him and them.
In short, they have daddy issues

Dex-chan lover
Why do these sisters remind me of Asanagi-sensei’s heroines? They be trying to re-enact that one doujin about molestation on the metro filled with ugly bastards

Dex-chan lover
The art is generally fine, but I do want to mention that on page 18 Aina's boobs are confusing in shape and perspective. And in case you were wondering, I'm not a certified titty inspector, just an amateur doing my best

Dex-chan lover
@Leviathan1132 I know I'm behind here since I'm just catching up, and I'm honestly surprised only one person mentioned this, but it's better to leave honorifics as they are. There's no need to try and translate them when the setting is Japan.

Group Leader
@Leviathan1132 I know I'm behind here since I'm just catching up, and I'm honestly surprised only one person mentioned this, but it's better to leave honorifics as they are. There's no need to try and translate them when the setting is Japan.
don't worry, i stopped trying to translate them, although i would like to

Users who are viewing this thread