Otoko no Ko Tsuma - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Fed-Kun's army
So I'm guessing Yukio was bullied in high school or something.
Also, what's with the plant at the end?

Aggregator gang
About the plant I don't know. Maybe it's important...but judging by how he looked when he was little and my experience I can guess he was bullied for looking like a girl, became a hikikomori because of that and somehow or another met kou, he thought yuki was a girl, wanted to date her, yuki say he's a boy but kou say fuck that I still want to date you and we go back to chapter 1.

Contributor
Honestly I was sick of this series and almost dropped it due to the same shtick over and over but this chapter was adorable and heart warming, maybe I will keep an eye on it after all. Also I'm pretty sure the parents think of Yukio their daughter. Still it's pretty sweet.

Wait...…….why does Yukio have tissues??? masturbation. If so how does he beat his meet or -_--_ his _-___- ……….wait nvm there tissur=es so he masturbates

Dex-chan lover
Tissues are used for things other than cleaning up spunk, y'know? Like cleaning literally anything else too. Just sayin'.

Double-page supporter
Ohh i bet bigh school was rly bad for yukio. I hope there are more manga like this

Users who are viewing this thread