Otoko no Ko Tsuma

Contributor
@Nami you think this is cancerous mmm...~?
So far this is pretty wholesome, you must be new to the internet mmm...

This web need flag or report button. To keep salty or trolling people away, for an example this username @Nami.
What in the world suddenly he said all these comment are cancerous?

Anyway, this comic is so good that might made me questioning wether I'm gay or not

Contributor
Oh no it's adorable. I've got mixed feelings about this cause for a ton of other crossdressing guys in manga of this particular style, the crossdresser could easily be just an average moe girl and nothing of importance would be changed. In this case, it is a guy just wants to wear a skirt and go out with his husband, and while there are times where it's like "eh? That's a guy?" they don't really go into much detail, while focusing on how it's still a loving relationship regardless. So what I guess I'm trying to say is that I have no idea what the mangaka is going for, but it's cute and I respect that.

Contributor
I rate heretic /10.
Good shit, though.
Also, lol'd at @Nami profile pic and comment.

The problem is, it will probably just be a "this is good" "look at them, everything in their life is perfect" kind of manga, which bugs me so giving how much potential this theme could have. Right now, the only reason why it is funny for me is that it's just "not a normal thingie". But that wears down.

Dex-chan lover
I hate to be that guy and all, but are we all just gonna tiptoe around the fact that Yuki is trans or...?

Contributor
@Narehate Shh this is not a good time to say that. Comment section is already filled with homophobes, we don't need to bring the transphobes into it too. While that makes the most sense and would probably make the series better, he is referred to as a guy multiple times so in the face of a comment section like this, it's best just to nod and go along with it, lest you get mildly insulted by the "trolls" who think they're clever and funny for being a dick

@Narehate
Bring it on, bitch.
But being honest, the manga really doesn't give a lot to talk about.

Dex-chan lover
Ooh boy, I’m an SJW for suggesting a character might be trans? That’s quite the hot take.

Say, you guys wouldn’t happen to not be aware of the distinction between gender and sex would you? That sex refers to biology and gender is of the mind? Hence, “biologically male, but female in mind?” I don’t need to explain this further do I?

This is like the very basics of basics. Come on people. This is not too dissimilar from looking at a guy who wants to be dicked by his boyfriend and coming to the conclusion that “because they like men they must be gay.” It’s not a conclusion I’ve exactly jumped through hoops to come up with.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine if he really did flip that skirt and it reveals his massive cock taped to his thigh

Dex-chan lover
@Narehate Hold on, female in mind? I thought men and women were psychologically identical, that that is why we're all constantly told how terrible it is that not every career path has an exactly 50-50 ratio of males and females, and why there is so much money offered only to females in order to try and force the ratios to balance? Your comment seems to have some awfully sexist implications.

Or maybe putting on a skirt doesn't turn a male into a female, and this is just a nice, cute, gay romance.

Contributor
@Narehate: Why trans? So far, if anything, pains have been taken to point out that Yuki is a guy, and Yuki seems to be on board with this—so wouldn't presuming that transvestite = transgender actually be a potential faux pas in this situation?

(On another note, if this is actually yaoi and not just shounen-ai someone tell me. I'm currently disbelieving the tags because troll-itis seems to have taken root in the peanut gallery here... though it probably won't matter because in the long run I think this one's a little too ecchi for my tastes anyway)

Users who are viewing this thread