Otoko no Ko Tsuma

Dex-chan lover
@kurisu

There's no need to start tossing about "SJW" like that now, but yeah it was rather interesting to see people instantly assume Yukio was trans. It's not like Yukio -- and his significant other (as well as presumably everyone else he's close to) -- refer to him as a man or anything >_>

On a related note, Yukio is cute af.

Dex-chan lover
I here because Osake doesn't uplate about a month now

I always thought there was no facial hair growth in mangaland. Nice to see him shave. I still think a problem with irl traps would be hiding that stubble.

Group Leader
@penrosecat
A lot of Asians don't grow that much facial hair. I'm speaking from personal experience. I've seen white women with more facial hair than me...

Double-page supporter
This is what's so great about Japan's take on subculture. It's not like the western lgbt community that feels they need to treat everything like a war for freedom.

These guys just say, "I like cross-dressing, it's pretty cute. I think I'll represent it with this little comic." I think I'd be willing to listen to a feminist if their entire core message wasn't that I'm doing everything wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Well, I'm satisfied with that explanation. Not trans, just enjoys crossdressing and does it for the one he loves. Has stated his gender enough that it's clear how he identifies. Apparently I'm an SJW now though for suggesting that he might have been. That's a new one, considering just the other day someone else was calling me transphobic. It's been quite the wild ride, I tell you.

I long for the day when I can mention the word "trans" and not have everybody immediately jump up from their seats and shriek about SJWs ruining everything.

I don't get how anybody ever even got any sort of trans vibe from this. They mention in the first chapter that Yuki is a guy, and make it clear that he has a penis. They mention constantly that Yuki is a guy, and he's completely fine with it. If Yuki wanted to identify as a girl, he'd have a problem with being called a guy and wouldn't be so comfortable about it. Dude just cross dresses. Why trans is even brought into this discussion is beyond me.

Aggregator gang
well, to all those that questioned yuki chan´s gender, this chapter just said he is a boy in full...uh...boyness? anyways those guys in the bath and changing room must have been left questioning their prefernces lool!! ?

Users who are viewing this thread