Otome Danshi ni Koisuru Otome - Vol. 3 Ch. 332 - Not Always the Case

Dex-chan lover
So she's trans?

Wait why are there so many people acting like her being trans somehow makes this a hetero relationship??? Like, girl x girl = lesbians

Dex-chan lover
This certainly makes it more likely she won't spread the information. However, I still think Kei would have preferred she didn't know, considering they are face to face at school all week long. In the end for Kei this is nothing but a job, especially now when Mayu already accepts him as a guy as well, without neither needing to run away. I'd even go as far as saying Kei should maintain a dose of shame over this job so that he remains more careful about it. He wouldn't want random guys from the school to learn about it, I imagine. Although he's scary enough (in his male form) not to get bullied easily, but still.

Dex-chan lover
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ---

You thought there was Yuri? YURI IS A LIE!

Aggregator gang
Are you telling me, in this 332 page series revolving around crossdressing, they've actually introduced a transgender person? That's a pleasant surprise.

Fun fact of the day for those who don't know: "transgender" as a prefix indicates that whatever gender comes after it (e.g. 'transgender girl') is the gender that person identifies as.

So apparently there's still people who think transgender girl dating another girl != lesbians......is this really 2018?

Dex-chan lover
What's the problem though. If she's a transgender girl then she's technically a girl already. No need to add the "transgender" part to make them special or to emphasize what they used to be

Plus it's totally yuri either way.
huehuehuehuehue

Users who are viewing this thread