Otome Danshi ni Koisuru Otome - Vol. 3 Ch. 332 - Not Always the Case

Fed-Kun's army
@Sakliq - Uh... a transgender woman dating another woman DOES make it lesbian! Woman + woman = lesbian. It doesn’t matter if one of them is transgender.

Skaliq was actually saying exactly that. "!=" means "is not equal to"
it's a fancier way of saying "=/="

Two women in a relationship is yuri.

So apparently there's still people who think transgender girl dating another girl != lesbians......is this really 2018?
Uh huh. Miss nurse is a woman attracted to another woman's body. Miss teacher is a woman attracted to another woman's physique. That's all i need to know. You mental proggies and your attempts at hacking the language.

Just go back to imgur or one of the r/leftisms if you want everyone to hold each other genitalia and happily wank-agree with each other.

I came to this conversation section expecting people flipping out over transgender. Instead it's people flipping out over the proper use of words to describe it.

I.... think that's better than I expected? Less disgustingly hateful, more insufferably pedantic.

Dex-chan lover
@mikegnesium
I doubt it has anything to do with imgur or r/leftisms, aside from the irrelevant fact the folks who actually coded those sites might have used the != comparison operator, assuming they used javascript. If somebody doesn't know what operators used in computer sciences are, what a splendid opportunity to enlighten themselves! At least know that much of the platform you rely on to access this site. Don't be like those people in youtube videos who happily drive a car and then don't even know how to fill the fuel tank.

Dude, what the fuck - read the context.

That bit about hacking the language was about word "gender", not "!=" ("proggies" = "progressives"). Don't be like all those autistic computer science nerds that ruin their panties every time somebody mentions there are only 10 kinds of people in the world.

Dex-chan lover
@mikegnesium
I see. I was not familiar with what "hacking the language" could have meant other than inserting those elements not traditionally found in sentences. In fact I still don't see it, even after your post. But that's my lack of understanding, so don't worry about it.

Fed-Kun's army
I think it really depends on whether or not miss transgender still has the equipment downstairs if it's lesbian. Nothing screams lesbian sex to me more than a penis going in and out of a vagina after all. Unless, does it depend on whether or not the penis is feminine?

Contributor
@Chrona

As far as I know (from my own research) to change your sex on your family register in Japan you have to undergo GRS. So she has had the operation so to speak.

I remember reading about forced castration to change id and such recently.

I...uh...I thought "!=" is commonly used. I really did not expect that to be the topic of discussion for this thread. Welp. Well, I guess arguing over the semantics of "not equal" is better than most internet discussions regarding transgender people.

Contributor
@Skaliq it is commonly used even in forums... originally came from programming but is common used now or at least i though before this comment section.

Double-page supporter
@chrona most lesbians consider feminine dick as still lesbian. It's mostly the turfs that say that it doesn't count as "being gay"

Source: I am a flaming lesbian

Users who are viewing this thread