Otome Danshi ni Koisuru Otome - Vol. 4 Ch. 394 - Finally

She’s over sharing, this guy going to be a problem I bet

Double-page supporter
@gda19 While I do feel like that is what's going to happen, I sincerely hope that's not the case.

@gda19 I think that would be the case if he was a psychopath that can't get over them, but he has a career now, and I doubt he will put everything to loss for that, unless the author decide to make him a psychopath, which would make no sense in turn him like that at this point, but it would make sense if he was like that since the beginning, then again, he would be after them a long time, and if he could find them so easily like now, he would catch them much earlier.

Dex-chan lover
Considering he only appeared now, after the book and the movie were out, I'd say the chances of not getting any further trouble from him are decent.

is it just me or has the story suddenly taken a big dark turn over the past few pages

I don't really get it, so he just raised his voice to them? Was it once or was it a day-to-day thing?

it was a day to day verbal abuse. i don't quite understand why so many people here belittle the gravity of what the man did just because he didn't get physical. verbal abuse can lead to a serious psychological trauma just like physical abuse, and we're talking about a little kid here, not a person who is already mature enough to stand for themselves.

Dex-chan lover
@Odina21 One person said something like that, in the post before yours. How is that "so many people"? Hyperbole much, huh?

@Kaarme i've seen similar comments in the previous chapters too and compared to the average number of commments per chapter it doesn't seem that few xD i probably exaggerated a bit with my tone but it's still something i noticed and felt like pointing out

Dex-chan lover
@Odina21 I'm not trying to build a quarrel out of nothing, but before making the previous comment, I scanned through a few past chapters for their comments, and didn't spot eye-catchingly many comments belittling the man's fell deeds. I'd say you just remember a few such post from a much longer period, and your memory played tricks on you, making them seem more numerous than they actually were. That's how the human brain often works because it's very selective, in good and bad. Nevertheless, the point is far more people (or comments) condemn the man than claim he didn't do so much.

Users who are viewing this thread