Otome Danshi ni Koisuru Otome - Vol. 5 Ch. 512 - Information Overload in the New Semester

Dex-chan lover
Her hair was so short normally that I probably wouldn't have noticed right away without it being pointed out like that... <.<

Aggregator gang
I liked her with the longer hair, honestly. Not that going back to short is bad.

Dex-chan lover
@AWildDUK I did as well. But then again, short hair kind of suits her personality. Unfortunately her regular personality doesn't really attract Kei.

Aggregator gang
"Listen this!"

HEY! LISTEN!
HEY! LISTEN!
HEY! LISTEN!
HEY!

Power Uploader
@lurker123

Is there any character that it suited more with those pig braids? Artists seem to use that to communicate an unæsthetic character, it seems.

Y'know, not sure it's a haircut of rejection. Asuka's last scene with Kei was shown as more inconclusive than anything (he just doesn't know how to answer, yes or no, and she's refusing to give up), and the last time we saw her was with that other guy at the cafe saying that her "real battle is only about to start." Until we get some further confirmation, I'm gonna assume she's being advised further by that guy, probably to play more to her strengths, maybe change her image some to make Kei more conscious of her. And being a "sporty tomboy" type is far more her strength. (That, or it's the much more mundane "did it for track & field activities" now that school's back in session.)

Users who are viewing this thread