Otome Danshi ni Koisuru Otome - Vol. 5 Ch. 567 - Brilliant Deductions

Dex-chan lover
Well, some things are kinda right here. "Person dressing up as opposite gender, and feeling slightly uncomfortable with dressing like a boy". The rest.. well, maybe not so much XD

Fed-Kun's army
@bhagad I thought it was more a joke along the lines of "the lights are on but nobody's home" with the led being much much dimmer than a light bulb.

Fed-Kun's army
@HYBRID_BEING only the newer high powered leds with a good heatsink are brighter than bulbs. Led's similar to this
s-l300.jpg

Will output light in the 100's of lumens rivaling the older incandescent bulbs. But led's like the one drawn will rival Christmas lights.
5445.jpg

The picture makes it look bright but it's an old camera trick with longer exposure settings than what "auto" will give you and the reflective surface is relatively close to the emitter. Then you have to deal with the inverse square rule. Which means the 5mm led is "bright" up close but try shining it in a dark room and it'll barely light anything up. Meanwhile that old bulb that isn't as "bright" can light a room up well enough to read a book without having to be right next to the light source.

Dex-chan lover
@DaJa-rahrah
Wouldn't that depend on how opaque the plastic lens is though? I mean, yes, there are dim LEDs out there, but I'd say LEDs are usually perceived to be bright (heck, people are hacking their devices nowadays, just to disable annoying LEDs at night). Well, at least "dim" isn't the first thing that comes to mind when talking LED. Then again, i might have been thinking about LED lamps, and they are usually not a single LED, but an array of LEDs, so they are usually brighter.
Still, I'd say author just when with a modern light bulb replacement, and used a recognizable image for LED, no need to think too deep about this.

Users who are viewing this thread