Otome Danshi ni Koisuru Otome - Vol. 5 Ch. 600

Me waiting for this page to load: "This better be just a full page, single panel of them kissing, or I'm going to be extremely disappointed."

Me after the page loaded: "Yes. Good."

Me after getting back out to the chapter list and seeing that there was a page I'd skipped because Mangadex lists the most recently uploaded chapter, not the next chapter from where you left off reading when you check your follows on the front page: "OH GOD DAMMIT."

Dex-chan lover
what's the final chap?

why doesn't the author continue the story even after they got together? a page a day seems simple enough... just do random stuff, and plot occasionally.

Fed-Kun's army
I still need to catch up to this but lemme tell you, I can't wait for this series to go to ch. 666 now that we're in ch.600
or wait, is this the final?

Aggregator gang
Cute pic.. que timeskip? :D

still sad it's coming to an end, looking forward to the next project (if there is one)

Dex-chan lover
That whole airport-chase thing was so completely pointless ^^;

Woo we got this far already, can’t wait to see what the other chapters got for us

Dex-chan lover
This in one page, where i don't mind being filled with only one panel

@no168_92
what's the final chap?

why doesn't the author continue the story even after they got together? a page a day seems simple enough... just do random stuff, and plot occasionally.

well... it's my own opinion... but...
(it's kinda long so please excuse my use of the spoiler tag... please just ignore this otherwise if not interested..)
creating is story is not that simple... even for a page a day....
and sometime it's better to end thing on a good note rather than forcing it to go on....
while it technically can still continue with random stuff...
it would probably feel more lackluster than the previous chapter to some... doing random stuff...
and well... doing that would... make it easier to do some slip up and fuck something later on...
on another note, if the story can, and would still be able to be developed more...
even if the author choose to end this now, the author can later choose to adapt a sequel to it... there are cases to this... (if the proposal/draft or whatever it's called got lucky to be accepted by the publisher side, that or make something like a doujin...)
I mean... there's seems to be cases where other manga do something like that... (doing random stuff after main plot)
it's not really a problem by itself since ultimately it's up to the author to end thing when it's time... that or the publisher start throwing the axe due to popularity problem or something else entirely...

@bysantti
fireworks at airport?
and this one answer is especially for you, dear.... to my understanding, that should be a tree in the background lol.

Users who are viewing this thread