Otome Danshi ni Koisuru Otome

It's supposed to be..fun, another simple 4-koma manga.

But, look at the comment. No matter where you go, it's always the same about gender, sexuality, LGBT or among those lines.

Anyone know which chapter the cover's from? Absolutely adorable. Would love to go back and revisit that arc haha

Thank yooou! I wished Yuki really thought that way during that dàte rather than thinking it was all so that they won't get hit on ?

Does the MC have something called genderless beauty
P/s: the way the secondary MC is thinking really got me , because sometime i felt that way toward my crush (a real 3d person)

In the last, I don't know... 40 chapters? I'm not liking the release format of this manga anymore. When reading a 4koma I expect some kind of "punch line" or close at the end of the page, but lately there is almost none of it. You need the next pages to understand anything.

If so, it would be better to release more than one page at a time, discarding the daily release or even the 4-panel format. But that's only my opinion I guess. I can't stop thinking that the author keeps doing it like this because it is more easy. As it doesn't require thinking about the layout anymore. Just 4 wide panels, and if it is not enough just continue on another page, another day.

I miss Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko.

Edit: After looking, it appears to be serialized on a 4koma magazine/web. So maybe the author is forced to do it like this.

@DjAlexDubCheck Because past the 300th chapter It suddenly turned really boring to me. I blame the release format that hurts the author developing the plot. Maybe if I read the chapters on batches can make it enjoyable again.
The problem surges from it being a romantic comedy with a lacking comedy part. After reading several Shoujo manga this feels weak by being truncated. Think about reading a regular manga (15+ pages manga per chapter) 1 page a day.

Tomo-chan was good on a daily basis of comedy relief. Do you have a recommendation on a 4koma comedy series that has a constant rate of releases?

Dex-chan lover
Ahhhh, this is so cute.
This rivals Sasaki to Miyano-san.
Although the update rate is much better.

Dex-chan lover
Do any of you guys remember those early days when there were barely any comments here?

Dex-chan lover
I just found this today, and wow is it good. I'm sad that I'm all caught up now.

Fed-Kun's army
Woah....
v3c333 is ringing me sjw caution bells...
anyways I'll continue while its still enjoyable the least. I can just abandon it if goes south anyways.

Contributor
It took me a while to actually read this, because as interested as I was, the kind of manga I thought this would be tended to attract an audience I would rather not interact with. I was wrong, and I wish I got into this sooner. Despite being mostly light hearted and funny, it also has spots of heavier topics such as domestic abuse, gender stereotypes, and society's expectations and what is considered "normal."

I do have one complaint though. With the pacing and rate of the punchlines, this would be far more suited to be a normal manga than single page 4 komas. Unfortunately, I think that's the format of the site it's published on, so unless the author is able to move, this is a manga best suited for bingeing in one sitting, setting it down for a few weeks, and then picking it back up again

Users who are viewing this thread