Otome Equation

F the art is decent it kept me going but I can't... I can't go anymore then chapter 4 ( T ,T) she's killing my morals

Got to the 3rd chapter and was so pissed. cant read more she is so annoying that it hurts.
Drawing is good but character is not my cup of tea. Dropped it.

I don't know if it's a translation issue, but it's a pain to read. The characters are bland and annoying too. Dropped.

K-

I read the first 13 chapters, I can't understand the reason for the series' hatred and low score.
I can't deny that the series isn't much fun or makes you feel emotionally attached to FL, but it's not a bad series. Many of the decisions are coherent (stupid), but coherent, but I attribute that to FL’s personality
anyway the series is nice, it deserves 7.5

Looking at the cover art, thought it was the Mc....but it wasn’t, it was FL after first chapter so I backed out, piece....brothers....

Yup dropped, for the same reasons everyone else has already mentioned. This FL came to terms my butt... Child Adult through and through

after the first couple chapters it was pretty clear that the writing is.....rough, to say the least.

but man... I could barely make it 10 chapters through. it's just not worth the time, even as like a low commitment, junk food kind of read.

the pacing is poor and paneling is awkward. author isn't very good at creating scenarios that flow well or even make a whole lot of sense within the world they've built. (ex. letting the 10 yr old daughter of a VERY high ranking person wander where she pleases with no supervision) Suspension of disbelief can only carry it so far.

and then, like many have said, the MC is really hard to like. Which tbh I wouldn't mind bc its cool seeing MCs actually grow instead of being perfect fresh out the box. but none of the characters are interesting enough to carry the story, and the story isn't particularly well done enough to carry the main character.

I'd recommend just playing the actual princess maker games instead lol

Users who are viewing this thread