Otome Equation

Double-page supporter
One of the good things about these otome game (sorta) reincarnation/noble girl stories is how typically likeable the main characters are. Some are dense, some are super observant, some want to change the course of an unfortunate fate, some are out to modernize the world, some want to fall in love like a good shoujo heroine, there's even one who's just want to punch things. Most are good-natured or at least relatable. It's easy to cheer them on.

This is the first time I find one that is genuinely hateable. It's like an anti-achievement.

TBH, this is a really nice concept of story, different from other "reincarnated as a villainess" kind of manhwa.

BUTTTT, THIS MC IS REALLY DAMN ANNOYING!!!UGHHHH!!! JUST WHY?!!

This is the first time I hate a MC this much.

Man, I could barely make it to chapter 2. The MC is absolutely unbearable... No thanks, next!

Came to the comments and everyone seems to agree... this MC sucks. She's 24 actually is a brat. Pisses me off. I like giving my opinion at the end but i can't handle this child.

I actually don't mind the MC, she IS a brat, but I feel she's slowly learning to be a better person.

Slowly.

I wanna be here for that development.

PS. Is it just me, or is she cuter with the dark hair colour???

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or does this feel more like a Chinese manhua than a manhwa?

13 chapters down, 63 chapter more to go before you are complete .

i understand that the author wants progression for the character to get better. But shes damn adult and not even a rich brat from past life.

Dex-chan lover
@lucine you don't really need to be rich to be entitled and audacious, just take a look at karens in america lmao

i didnt want to make a long explanation so i said rich xd. moe like spoiled brat hid from hardlife

Users who are viewing this thread