Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Ch. 60 - The Content of the Examination and the Borrowed Magic Tool…

Dex-chan lover
Can I complain about Laura? Just a bit? Like, the way they zoomed in on the beard stubble, the way their name is Guy, the way they said a name they prefer to be called and then the other assistant calls them Guy anyway? I don't know anything about Laura personally but this feels extremely disrespectful to certain people. I think the design is fine but the author is being rude to the character.

Aggregator gang
Guy Anderson lmao you've gotta be shitting me

They're always drawn more masculine than even most of the male characters. And that beard detailing, something no other male characters have. As if someone who spends an hour every morning on their hair and make up would forget to deal with a little facial hair.

Dex-chan lover
Can I complain about Laura? Just a bit? Like, the way they zoomed in on the beard stubble, the way their name is Guy, the way they said a name they prefer to be called and then the other assistant calls them Guy anyway? I don't know anything about Laura personally but this feels extremely disrespectful to certain people. I think the design is fine but the author is being rude to the character.
mp,504x498,matte,f8f8f8,t-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Guy Anderson is a comic relief character that will be ignored for most of the arc and is just here for the funny, get out of your own head

Dex-chan lover
And you don't see why that's just as bad to have a one off joke that's "haha trans people" and then never touch on it again?
sir... this is a manga, japan has no concept of trans people so if anything, it is making fun of male daughters who cant pass physically so they overcompensate with "tee hee so cute"

so if you really think "this is a representation of trans people!!!" it shows more about what you think a trans person is than the japanese writer/artist who did this

Dex-chan lover
sir... this is a manga, japan has no concept of trans people so if anything, it is making fun of male daughters who cant pass physically so they overcompensate with "tee hee so cute"

so if you really think "this is a representation of trans people!!!" it shows more about what you think a trans person is than the japanese writer/artist who did this
Do you really think Japan, the entire country, and I'm quoting you here "has no concept of trans people"?

Dex-chan lover
Read Rule 1.
Shota is a piece of shit so far.

The novel came out before all the mentally ill took it beyond what we thought imaginable and anything poorly representing them is an attack against them (even when obviously a joke). And for the most part, the Trans movements are mostly a western thing the east likes to mock and laugh at.

Thanks for the TL

Users who are viewing this thread