Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Ch. 61 - The Content of the Examination and the Borrowed Magic Tool…

Dex-chan lover
Glowing mirror? I have feeling bakarina will use it and real katarina [villain katarina] will change place with bakarina
not likely, besides Laura calls it a glowing mirror like thing but it's clearly a magnifying glass in Bakarina's hands.

Dex-chan lover
those are actually good magic tools
they just dont have the creativity nor marketing to use it

Dex-chan lover
Typesetting needs some improvement. It's pretty small for its text bubble size. Maybe bold it, too.

Dex-chan lover
Why not stop reading my scans if you don't like them?
Because it's called giving feedback. If you don't wanna improve and accept criticism then it's your choice, but people will still give their opinion on the matter.

Group Leader
Because it's called giving feedback. If you don't wanna improve and accept criticism then it's your choice, but people will still give their opinion on the matter.
I already explained why I won't change my editing. You still insisted, and when I refused again you started insulting my work. This is not giving feedback. You're just trying to push your way.

I don't spend hours on these scans to have people insult my work. Do you even realize that I have no obligation to make them? Keep your comments to yourself or stop reading my scans. If possible, I would like to keep uploading here for people who genuinely appreciate my scans as they are.

Double-page supporter
I don't spend hours on these scans to have people insult my work. Do you even realize that I have no obligation to make them? Keep your comments to yourself or stop reading my scans.
Sensitive much? You don't need to justify your work really or choices in anyway really, since as you've said you've put in the effort, but no need to boil your kettle at people either. If you get guys complaining under each release, then that just means you have (anti)fans, and that's ameasure of success too.
Barring that, when you're saying you're replicating the look do you mean the stroke width? or area of text to the white in the bubble? Or do you mean for a character size to character size, and then would that be to the kanji sizes or the little hiragana by them?
The characters themselves looked pretty bold in the early chapter raws that I've got (not the latest ones, as it's harder to find those understandably), so did the caligraphy change at some particular point in the series?

Group Leader
Wow wow so much hate from a feedback
Its not like they are giving feedback in negative way
Being called a "shit typesetter" is negative in my opinion.
And I definitely don't want to be called that each time I upload my scans here.

I would have left it as simple feedback if they had just taken my refusal without insulting me.

Group Leader
Sensitive much? You don't need to justify your work really or choices in anyway really, since as you've said you've put in the effort, but no need to boil your kettle at people either. If you get guys complaining under each release, then that just means you have (anti)fans, and that's ameasure of success too.
Barring that, when you're saying you're replicating the look do you mean the stroke width? or area of text to the white in the bubble? Or do you mean for a character size to character size, and then would that be to the kanji sizes or the little hiragana by them?
The characters themselves looked pretty bold in the early chapter raws that I've got (not the latest ones, as it's harder to find those understandably), so did the caligraphy change at some particular point in the series?
Well, I think it is natural to be sensitive with all the work I put on. No one works so hard for free just for people complaining. I thought people would be satisfied with just being able to read chapters shortly after the Japanese release.

Regarding your question, I try to keep the character size the same as in the original scans. So a character is about the same size as a kanji. Regarding the boldness, it is a bit hard since I can't control it. I try to keep the same boldness whenever I can but sometimes I can't. So it may be less bold in some areas compared to the original scans.

Double-page supporter
Well, I think it is natural to be sensitive with all the work I put on. No one works so hard for free just for people complaining. I thought people would be satisfied with just being able to read chapters shortly after the Japanese release.

Regarding your question, I try to keep the character size the same as in the original scans. So a character is about the same size as a kanji. Regarding the boldness, it is a bit hard since I can't control it. I try to keep the same boldness whenever I can but sometimes I can't. So it may be less bold in some areas compared to the original scans.
It's cool to know, just tremember that internet preys on the sensitive. Thank you for your answer

Being called a "shit typesetter" is negative in my opinion.
And I definitely don't want to be called that each time I upload my scans here.

I would have left it as simple feedback if they had just taken my refusal without insulting me.
Well from my point of view that because how u reply
"I won't change it"
Is like the way someone reply when they are upset

U can just simply ignore it
Or give the reason thats it

Iknw u explain the reason already in the comment before but its not like everyone looking the comment before they are posting

Thats why sometimes they are asking the samething

Anyways gl

Users who are viewing this thread