Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Ch. 61 - The Content of the Examination and the Borrowed Magic Tool…

Dex-chan lover
@maboroshi-no to give you a perspective on why I said it needs improvement;
This is your typesetting, on double page full screen:
LNh2r2k.png

This is an example of what I consider a great typesetting:
fftDODQ.png
It wasn't an insult in the beginning, but after you replying to my feedback that you won't change it, it ticked me off and I called you a shit typesetter. And I really think that was warranted, given your typesetting quality and attitude towards a legit criticism.

LNh2r2k.png

fftDODQ.png
It wasn't an insult in the beginning, but after you replying to my feedback that you won't change it, it ticked me off and I called you a shit typesetter. And I really think that was warranted, given your typesetting quality and attitude towards a legit criticism.
Listen man i get you are trying to get you’re point across. But they already said that they won’t do it. It’s not by offending them and badgering them on how something should be done that you’ll get them to change their ways. On the contrary you’ll just antagonise them.. and it’s not just @maboroshi-no , anyone would react that way to this type of approach.

Dex-chan lover
Listen man i get you are trying to get you’re point across. But they already said that they won’t do it. It’s not by offending them and badgering them on how something should be done that you’ll get them to change their ways. On the contrary you’ll just antagonise them.. and it’s not just @maboroshi-no , anyone would react that way to this type of approach.
Well it's a public forum and a place for reader's feedbacks and opinions on parts where things can be improved can be heard. He literally shunned a valid feedback on the very first reply, how do you expect me to not react the way I did?

It's ironic because the fact that I gave my feedback on the typesetting is because his work is being appreciated, and I want it to be better in next releases, so that other readers can enjoy it even more. But the fact that he's so upset over one single feedback and outright refuses to change it, makes it extremely disappointing.

I might be really harsh on it after my initial post, but my point is valid and my point stands. The typesetting is bad, and there's no changing this fact, and I'm not here to pamper you with sweet words if that's how you handle any form of criticism.

Well it's a public forum and a place for reader's feedbacks and opinions on parts where things can be improved can be heard. He literally shunned a valid feedback on the very first reply, how do you expect me to not react the way I did?

It's ironic because the fact that I gave my feedback on the typesetting is because his work is being appreciated, and I want it to be better in next releases, so that other readers can enjoy it even more. But the fact that he's so upset over one single feedback and outright refuses to change it, makes it extremely disappointing.

I might be really harsh on it after my initial post, but my point is valid and my point stands. The typesetting is bad, and there's no changing this fact, and I'm not here to pamper you with sweet words if that's how you handle any form of criticism.
Maybe not take it so personally…. I’m not here to make excuses for anyone. Yet your feedback wasn’t the most polite or friendly either… I’m not sure what sort of response you were expecting. A thank you note? You demand that their response be tactful, when you yourself are not…

Group Leader
LNh2r2k.png

fftDODQ.png
OK, I have cooled down, so I guess now would be a good time to reply to your message.

My "I won't change it" reply was only meant as a firm refusal, nothing more. I can admit that I felt annoyed at you because I had already politely refused to fulfill this request once and you appeared to me like someone who kept pushing me their requirements while disregarding my own will on the matter. If this was not the case, and you really didn't read my previous comment, I apologize for the bluntness of my answer. It was only meant to discourage you from insisting further.

Though, my response won't change. No matter what you say, no matter what anyone says, I won't change the font size on my scans. It is not because of any spite against you or because I don't want to recognize your opinion on the matter. It is because I want the font size to be close to the size they are in the original scans. It is a personal wish of mine and I won't budge on it. I would like you to respect that if possible. If you can't, then so be it. Feel free to consider my typesetting as bad, shitty or whatever. However, just know that I will ignore any request to change them.

Dex-chan lover
OK, I have cooled down, so I guess now would be a good time to reply to your message.

My "I won't change it" reply was only meant as a firm refusal, nothing more. I can admit that I felt annoyed at you because I had already politely refused to fulfill this request once and you appeared to me like someone who kept pushing me their requirements while disregarding my own will on the matter. If this was not the case, and you really didn't read my previous comment, I apologize for the bluntness of my answer. It was only meant to discourage you from insisting further.

Though, my response won't change. No matter what you say, no matter what anyone says, I won't change the font size on my scans. It is not because of any spite against you or because I don't want to recognize your opinion on the matter. It is because I want the font size to be close to the size they are in the original scans. It is a personal wish of mine and I won't budge on it. I would like you to respect that if possible. If you can't, then so be it. Feel free to consider my typesetting as bad, shitty or whatever. However, just know that I will ignore any request to change them.
Fair enough. I'll just drop the series, no big deal.

Users who are viewing this thread