Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

I don't think that in Medieval Europe they had lamps on their nightstands with an electrical cord running out the back. But I could be wrong.

Pg11, "I was spending my days eating pot"....

I read that line 3 times before I moved on to the next one and realized it was supposed to be"I was spending my days eating potato chips", but was cut off by her head.
That face she was making didn't help her case.

Dex-chan lover
I should probably read the novel alredy, but I am re-reading manga instead, lol.

Dex-chan lover
I guess it's a typical otome game when out of four love interest/routes, just one of the guys is somewhat decent, with the other three progressively worse and more scumbaggish. If you take a dating sim aimed at guys, all of the girls are typically decent, but they might have varying degrees of problems in the their backgrounds that need to be solved. I have tried a respectle amount of VNs (I think), but I'm having a dfficult time remembering a single one with a cast like the one in this series, only reversed. Typically only the villains would have depictions like that. Even in a game like Grisaia, where the girls were isolated in a special school due to their social problems (and the player character is a bloody assassin), they were all basically good people, not twisted ones.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme is that the majority or minority?

if its majority id say quite sucks.

but then if its majority means the consumer also want that kind of setting which means the consumer (girls) itself twisted as fuk

Dex-chan lover
@jonathaneze Dunno. Maybe girls/women love scenarios where a ruffian with bad traits falls for the MC and gradually the love (and the girl actively) reforms him into a better person? A good portion of females would naturally also like catch alpha males, who would easily display rough personalities, or at least in fiction it would be the easiest way to depict them.

I don't quite understand what you are referring to with your majority or minority question. The otome games? If so, I have no real idea. I obviously can't play them myself since it would be difficult to try to hit on guys as the player. So, my understanding of them is only circumstantial. However, I don't think girls liking such games, assuming they do, would be "twisted as fuk", haha. They are just games and LN/manga borrowing a setting from them are likewise only fiction. I enjoy plenty of games with warfare and fighting, but I'm not a violent person in RL. Totally separate things.

An 8 year old proposing engagement to another kid? *thinking face emoji*

Dex-chan lover
in these type of situations where the protagonist is trying to avoid a "bad ending", isn't it enough of a change for the person to be completely different? especially since it's usually the "villain" who got the bad ending, so wouldn't being a decent person already change everything?

Dex-chan lover
@owlette
It's not because plot.
Even if you do everything diferently you still end up being dragged into the plot and if you are not endearing enough may end up getting the bad ending even while not doing anything to deserve it.
Destiny is kinda of a byatch.

Dex-chan lover
@chira
Take in consideration that this is supose to be a middle ages society and they are nobles, it is not uncommom for nobles to have engagement agreements since before they are born.

Dex-chan lover
This already reminds me of Long Live the Queen. Whatever you do Katarina, don't eat the chocolate!

Dex-chan lover
Par for the course for shoujo works, her 'disfiguring scar' is a cute little x that doesn't detract from her appearance whatsoever.

"Those upward-slanting eyes look a little intimidating."
I assume she meant to say cute.

Ohh, interesting. So of the 4 basic magic elements, each is more common or more rare? How unusual. Earth, Wind, Water then Fire in order of common -> rare. That's pretty cool.

"Nicole" is an interesting name for a male. (I guess Nikola Tesla was male though)

Bet that kid thinks she's pretty funny.

Lol in the background of page 33, katarina’s mom is fainting from seeing her daughter being proposed to in farmer clothes. I guess now we know where her hatred of katarina’s farming comes from XD

Group Leader
I would've liked to see bangs Katarina more than just this once. She's cute

Group Leader
Excuse me as I try not to laugh while watching her say "this world is like medieval Europe" while there's a lamp with an electric cord in the BG. XDDDDD

Fed-Kun's army
Excuse me as I get this out of my system.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Users who are viewing this thread