Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Why does the author want so much to put the attribute of the conquest cible and their personalities as opposite.

The calm, manipulative and cold has fire attribute

The wild and unrestrained one has water.

The playboy who doesn't care about other has earth.

And the straightforward and more stable has wind attribute.

WHYYY ?!?

Aggregator gang
Friendly reminder that at page 26/25, Katarina had intentions of marrying Maria.

Looks like Mary lost the race before it even began :V

I like this it surprising how many version of this is possible. Here we got a normal but slightly dumb girl, in anther I forget the name we got girl trying to marry the demon Lord...And in Villainess Level 99 we Got the Girl that a POWER GAMER walking Around as a Boss pointing out that she Level 99 a optional hidden boss and there No Save Game to reload the part so she feels Pretty Good about her chances of Killing EVERYONE..

@kawaii123456 Tech Magic World not Medieval Europe could have Powdered fairies in there or even science its a magic victorian world like in game Arcanum.. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arcanum:_Of_Steamworks_and_Magick_Obscura ..

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
That table discussion reminded me of Kumoko's discussions with her parallel wills.

to use the earth bump to make the heroine fall over and over again is so funny and smart at the same time :)

Banned
Imaginary Glasses Katarina is best girl.
Maybe she can encourage real Katarina to wear glasses too.

Double-page supporter
Is that how all otome games are the love interests have shitty personalities?
20.png

19.png

can i just honestly say i kinda hate on these otome game manga beginnings cuz the protagonist keeps thinking about the death or exile of the character in the GAME but they are living it so they dont follow a fkin script meaning it isnt their future

I’m rereading and I just noticed her mother fainted in a maid’s arms from the shock of her daughter becoming the prince’s fiancée in a dirt field. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread