Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - I Enrolled in Magic School! - Part 3

Dex-chan lover
When she first did her earth thud, I misread it and assumed she was calling them an earth turd, causing the assailant to stammer back and the sheer power of such an amazing insult *cough*. I was quickly able to understand my mistake and continue reading as normally.

Does this mean she's infecting me? Doctor, does I is Baka?

Aggregator gang
What is this combination reverse/yuri harem... This is a monumental innovation for all of mankind!

Dex-chan lover
Ohh Bakarina... you're so naive TwT I want to see an ending where all the people confess at the same time

Dex-chan lover
Katarina, even if you were a guy you'd still be too dense to notice she's already into you.

I missed my monthly dose of Bakarina. Glad I finally got my fix.

Group Leader
Why do I get the feeling that she's triggering all the flags to end up getting the killed by yanderes?

Fed-Kun's army
Oh my gosh i missed this manga!!! It's only been a month but it feels like a year XD I even reread it while waiting for chapter 10!! XD AHHHH I love this manga sosoososossoosososos much

Group Leader
Man, I wonder how she'll manage her humongous harem at the end of this...
She may be able to avoid the disastrous "bad ending", but when everyone will start to fight for her favor, how will she avoid an all out war.

Dex-chan lover
at this point, I question what is Bakarina's Harem status is it a Harem, a reverse Harem, a super Harem, an UberHarem?

what is this thing already

She averted being the Otome Villaness, by becoming a Galge/Otome Protagonist.

Double-page supporter
I feel like it's her harem that's in danger of a destruction end right now, as they'll all start competing with each other over her...

Users who are viewing this thread