Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - The Summer Holidays are Here! Part 2

Group Leader
I really didn’t imagine the school council president would look like that, I was looking more for an intense look

Dex-chan lover
During the scene where he's looking at his watch, I imagine there's also an airplane flying overhead.

I think that the secret route is either a happy ending with everyone, including Katarina or maybe a secret romance with Katarina or Playing as Katarina but who knows.

The best part of this chapter is the number of spoilers found in the comments of those who have read the wn/ln.

Aggregator gang
GIVE. ME. THE. SIDE. STORIES.
THE STORIES TOLD FROM THE PERSPECTIVES OF HER HAREM ADDS SO MUCH MORE TO THE STORY JESUS
ESPECIALLY MARIA. HER STORY IS A REAL TEAR-JERKER.

Except for Nico because the way he fell in love is the most nonsensical of the lot.

Dex-chan lover
lol i think Sophia is the only one who is not pursuing Katarina and actually trying to help her brother

Fed-Kun's army
Everyone's really working hard. Especially Keith. I feel so sorry, they're amazing lmao. But that's our Bakarina! That's her charm!

Group Leader
PFFFFF XD they're all in love with bakarina! maria calling alan a rival~ thank you for feeding my heart author-nim <3

sophia is the BEST WINGMAN EVER

wait but what's up with the president?

tbh, i feel really bad about the friend from her original life. they actually seemed like good friends, but then katarina from her other life just died xC

• meguuusad
Reactions: le3
Group Leader
Just. Mary's face when Alan's on the verge of realizing he's caught the feels, too. XDDD

Also, I love that even though Sophia likes Katarina she still plays wingman for her bro?! CAN I GET SIBLING POLYSHIP HERE?!

Also... hello pres. Why you ping my yandere-dar. I could really do without that plz kthnks.

What do you mean not important? Spoilers are very important!

Users who are viewing this thread