Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - The Summer Holidays are Here! Part 2

i love how Keith covered Gerald's eyes but didn't cover his when Katarina was exposing her legs lmAOO

Dex-chan lover
Isn't Nicole in the game supposed to be siscon? I thought that's what he meant by unrequited love.

Aggregator gang
She’s like a typical oblivious MC...

It’s funny that it’s a girl instead of a guy.

My favorite characters will be Keith and Mary XD MAN I lobe Mary so much she really is cute and Bella funny XD

And surprise there was a secret rout and I can guess its with the council president X3.

Just gotta say I love the way they adapted this into the Anime. Stringing together the part with the president and Alan, as well as giving Mary more time by having her and the others at the lake. I love how this adaptation is fleshing them out!

Reactions: le3
I'll bet all my money that the secret route is the Student Council President. His specs is too good to not be a capture target, it seems like he's interested in katarina as well.

Id be great if the president route were triggered, but if it caused an unknown destruction flag....

Ooohh a secret route. It's probably the president tho.🤔 But I get the feeling that he's probably a Yandere..

Once more, I'm inclined to warn anyone who hasn't read the chapter yet to be warned when needing to swallow, particularly when Katarina
asked Keith for help on their homework

As I have mentioned before, my mouth often finds itself dry so I need to be drinking something periodically. To make sure no drink is wasted this time, I've decided to drink only water while reading and to drink only after reading a page or so. This, too, however, was a mistake. After having a small sip to relieve the dryness, my mouth was reminded of how to produce saliva. Over time, this saliva accumulated and so, as one ought does, I reflexively swallowed the accumulated sputum while scrolling. As I suppose you might have already deduced, I nearly choked to death.

TLDR: OMEGA LULZ Pt. 2

Dex-chan lover
my favourite character has to be sophia, she's cute and she helps her brother with his love life

Dex-chan lover
Poor Gerald, he just wants time alone with his love

Users who are viewing this thread