Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - The Footsteps of Destruction, part 4

Group Leader
There's always a hidden yandere character in otome games and it's almost always the one you would least expect since they seem so normal. ;)

reu

Dex-chan lover
@lexy
Chad prince wont allow such a thing.
He will probably go full yandere if the others get too uppity

reu

Dex-chan lover
@reika
He's not really yandere, he's just trying to hide his black magic
If anyone is then its the older prince

Contributor
Katarina x Mary FTW~
Cuz lets face it, Mary is more of a Yandere than that president anyday~

Dex-chan lover
That name though.
+
I'm a bit disappointed plot twist was spoiled by past life. Well, at least she seduces by her own merits.
++
As a matter of fact, you see how she is very keen on protecting her friends yet ignorant to any danger (or "danger" on this matter) to herself? It's main source of her "stupidity", yet very wierd sinse main thing she was meant to protect is herself =_=

Contributor
Don't @ me with novel spoilers if I'm right/wrong please, I just want to talk about the manga.

I bet it'll turn out student council president is so sad and all that because he was forced to become a dark magic user by his evil parent(s) or something along those lines. Probably the way to avoid the bad end is to accept him just the way he is and all that, but maybe if we're lucky they'll put more of a twist on it.

When you thought the 3rd Prince gonna be splendid Male MC where he appeared every chapter and showed his charms but end up as another supporting character as other instead.. lmao I dead!! 😂😂😂

And I've been suspecting the President as the hidden character for the special route since the beggining because well why he is in the story if he won't give impact right.. basically a cameo won't last for more than 2 chapters but he is in every chapter since Bakarina entered high school so yeah that's my supporting evidence... lol

And thanks for the updates! 💕

Dex-chan lover
a sweet ending or the death of all your friends! i honestly wouldn't pursue the president in the game if i knew that he could kill all of my friends in one of the endings

Dex-chan lover
"Oh, this is just a dream..." - Bakarina
"NO, YOU ARE JUST A DREAM... oh, sorry." - Luna

Who should care about feelings of the dumb fucker? Literally people going fluff and he ruins fun. Put him in a meatgrinder.

NooOo my theory was wrong... I thought for sure his character was gonna be different. But dang that cliffhanger. >_>

Users who are viewing this thread