Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - The Footsteps of Destruction, part 6

bro it's such a fucking bad experience when you're bawling your eyes out and suddenly the next panel took more than 5 minutes to load, just to give my eyes enough time to dry and wet again after it loaded.

AND THE LAST PANEL? I WAITED AND RELOADED THE PAGE COUNTLESS TIMES TO GET SHOOKETH AND GOOSEBUMPS TILL THIS SECOND AY YO WTF IS THIS PLOT TWIST 😭🤧🤧

Double-page supporter
Hello, im here to join the i am ugly crying in quarantine club

Dex-chan lover
Wait wait WAIT
If Sophia is A-chan, does that

Does that mean A-chan died too?

Did
Did she go after Catarina's OG, her best friend? Or??

SOPHIA IS THE REINCARNATED THAT TOLD HER ABOUT THE HIDDEN DARK MAGIC USER! They first met there was a Foreshadowing of this! She said to her self she reminded her of her friend that it felt like she got her back! And She was there during the Accident we never see so Yes she might of died at the same time..Alternatively The rebirth might not been instant.. Sophia might of lived 70 years more then died and they wear both just reborn together!

This got me thinking. I wonder what my friends/family will remember me for when I die..

Whoa whoa whoa a plot twist that we never saw coming!! Is A-chan reincarnated as Sophia??? Or she remembered her past life or something?? Whoaaa

Users who are viewing this thread