Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - The Footsteps of Destruction, part 6

Fed-Kun's army
Holy... double isekai, my dream of reading a manga that uses one is finally here!

Literally no other isekai ever isekai another person from Earth and I’m always disappointed.

Dex-chan lover
@kn1000a Ive read a couple. One like this that hasn't dropped the bombshell yet even exists. It recently got its 12th chapter uploaded..3 times. One of bad quality long ago, once of good quality and once again the exact same as the last.

Its uncommon but not completely unheard of. This was definitely the best presented of them all though. I was GENUINELY surprised and flutter hearted when i saw it. I was enjoying the chapter and then

DUN DUN DUNNNN ISEKAI WAIFU!

Supporter
Katarina: PREPARE FOR TROUBLE!
Sophia: ...And make it double. 😀(Team Rocket drama time)

Double-page supporter
HOLY CRAP?!

DO I CRY? AM I CRYING ALREADY? SO MANY EMOTIONS RIGHT NOW?!??

*holds onto tears violently?!*

Edit: *super debating on reading the novel right now* lol

Dex-chan lover
OH SHIT SHE'S HER FRIEND FROM HER WORLD!!

A-CHAN WAS IT?
FUCK!

And wow the whole harem is gonna be out for blood next chapter

Dex-chan lover
She's a reincarnation too, and a lost friend of the female lead.

Dex-chan lover
Yay, they finally revealed it, brace for impact where about go into a bigger ride next chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
HOLY CRAP! That plot twist!!

And the let the bloodbath begins, someone is going to pay.

@kn1000a There is a lot of those lol
- Makikomareta
- Tsuki ga Michibiku(highly recommend this one)
- Arifureta Shokugyou
- Konjiki no Word Master
- Chihoukishi Hans(reincarnated people pop up all the time on this one)
- Kuro no Shoukanshi

Dex-chan lover
If I could post memes, I'd post the one where a dude was holding up some weird relic and saying "It's been 1000 years...". Because that's how long it's been.

Also, I did read the LN but that was so long ago I can't even remember what happened. But I'm glad they addressed the elephant in the room; The 2nd isekai person. It was foreshadowed early on when Sophia and Katarina first met, as the latter felt some similarity and warmth from Sophia. It reminded her of an old piece of memory that she can't exactly remember fully but that was when her best friend was revealed for the first time.

So yeah, I'm glad this is how it's truly revealed.

Dex-chan lover
Aww all of their feelings and the dense guy finally realizes his own feelings lmao.
AND THE TWIST...?! More isekai'd girl! And it's A-chan?!

Fed-Kun's army
@Qelix and everyone else - I want to make it clear is what I meant are stories where another isekai character is improbable, but suddenly out of nowhere they appear, which set up either an interesting interaction between them or some sort of fights. Just multiple summonings like Shield Hero isn't enough for me - it needs to be a story like this one; we expect no one else beside her as the "player" then BAM, A-chan comes along.

@mruggeri2 Some of those you named (like Chihoukishi Hans or Arifureta Shokugyou) aren't really the same kind of twist like this manga. They all featured the fantasy world as a common isekai destination so of course classmates, strangers, etc. will often ended up there as well.

An example like the twist this manga pulled: Imagine if Overlord anime/series
suddenly show another player character. So far Ains Ooal Gown is the only human player character of the series, and have not find any other human players yet. We are unsure whether if his game world is a common destination for isekai victims, or just a sandbox for OP MCs to play in. It's this distinction that separate those manga above from this series and Overlord: Since if another isekai being actually appear, you bet that there will be some interesting interaction between them.
(btw I don't read the original Overlord LNs so if this already happen, don't spoil me).

Fed-Kun's army
"I won't lose you again."

Yep. A-chan was frustrated because her best friend died and as the result she got isekai'd to the now Sophia.
Katarina won't be dead because of this.

Otherwise it will be Homura-Madoka v2.

Users who are viewing this thread