Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - The Footsteps of Destruction, part 6

Dex-chan lover
woah woah woah
WHAT

Author did you seriously give such a nice fucking chapter and then still manage to throw such a curveball that managed to overcome those emotions in one page?
OTOME ISEKAI BEST ISEKAI

Oh that's why katarina had deja vu when sophia was lending her that book. Katarina also never finished Nicole's route so of course she doesn't know how Sophia would act normally. Gosh man this author is awesome

Oh damn this is a good manga. Just caught up today and I absolutely love it. Can't wait for the anime!

Group Leader
wait....her friend died TOO???????!!!!!!!!!! what the heck?? i mean, yay friend, but like. noooo friend also died :(((((

Fed-Kun's army
At first I was like, mah hart mah sol...

Then the last 2 pages came and I was like, whaaaa???

Is she her best friend from the previous life?

This manga would be a million times better if Bakarina died. Would love to see the character's utter despair as they try to live through her death.

Group Leader
Second time reading this through... and I'm minorly taking offense that while the guys' problems were all related to psychology and circumstances of birth, the girls were both like "She said I was pretty!" .... god, thank you author, for enforcing the 'girls are their appearances' way of thinking. T_T

Users who are viewing this thread