Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - The Footsteps of Destruction, part 6

Dex-chan lover
@mikejacobs that would bee kinda horrible, though interesting. I do prefer the living version but a 1 volume what if or 1shot would be cool

OHHHH SHIT OHHHH SHIT PREVIOUS LIFE BFF HERE TO SAVE THE MOTHAFUCKIN DAY!!!

Dex-chan lover
@UntappedChaos While you are partially correct with how it was presented, you are still reading too much into it. Sophia was considered a cursed child due to being an albino. That's quite a bit more than merely being concerned about her looks; it's not "you are ugly" (since she's in fact beautiful), it's "you are a cursed abomination destroying your own family". That shit has actually happened in Africa, where albinos are more conspicuous. With Mary, her looks weren't the real reason, it was the fact she had a different mother and a timid personality, making the other children of the house reject her. Maria, of course, is a commoner and nobles look down on her. Nothing to do with looks. So, in 1/3 of the cases it was about the looks, but even in that one case it was actually about the genetic mutation of albinism, which superstitious people deemed a curse.

Wooow there was so many hints and I doubt it a little at first then maria appeared and I thought she was the one ... But can't believe my first doubt to be true X3

And Lucky her ... She played the dark magic route and finished it all X3

I came here to comment about how the author made the tsundere character blush.

I shouldnt have read the comments before I finished the chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme i remember reading about two albino girls that were hunted and the older one got her hand cut off or some shit
I swear to god some countries are still in the dark ages shit is wild

Dex-chan lover
When you gain yourself a prince's devoted love just from planting a bunch of cucumber

Users who are viewing this thread