Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - The Magical Academy Festival (1)

Dex-chan lover
Ooh, so the manga's gonna keep going! That's awesome, thought they were done. Thanks Galaxy Degan for picking this up!

Contributor
How much of those desserts will actually be vegetables? Seems hard to make cookies with veggies as the main ingredient... Carrot cake, maybe, but how do you use leafy greens?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks! Tho I was a bit taken by surprise cause of "giord" lol

Group Leader
@Madcat6204
The official English TL has him as 'Jeord', the official Japanese transliteration has him as 'Geordo', and the fan translations split between 'Gerald' and 'Giord'.

tl;dr no one knows what his name is, lol

Fed-Kun's army
@Madcat6204

There was a terrible accident at the Reading Rainbow set and Truck-kun isekai'd the wrong guy.
Geordi-La-Forge-2368.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Amarrez I believe the anime is going to call him Gerald so...there you go? I prefer Jeord, to be honest. Sounds different without being too different. Giord and Geordo sound like Jojo characters. 😂

I know that people really enjoyed the manga up until now, if not for the story but for the characters. Which is why I think people need to be warned that the next arc is really boring. It's not especially terrible, just really bland, with a bland character that is a pretty normal stereotype. At least if it was a trainwreck that would be a reason to keep reading, but the parts of volume 4 and 5 that have been translated might just make people drop it out of boredom. It seemed like the author had a full story planned out, then when the LN got popular he didn't know where to go from there. Just want to give fair warning.

Oh, they do mess around at the festival for a couple chapters, and meet the princes' older brothers, which is not too bad.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Reactions: le3
I really wonder how the story is going to go on now, it'll be great anyways

Thanks for the chapter!

Contributor
And in my mind, I still autocorrect Gerald or whatever to Jared

Ah yes. The unnecessary arcs are afoot. It's not that they're bad they just... don't feel the same I suppose

Group Leader
@catbot158
His official name in the anime is Geordo, at least going by the Japanese transliteration.

Something that should worry you much more: Katarina is transliterated as Catarina.

Group Leader
@evelyria
https://hamehura-anime.com/character/

Katarina Claes -> Catalina Claes
Gerald Stuat -> Geordo Stuart
Nicole Ascart -> Nicol Ascart

Double-page supporter

What's going to happen?

Why do I have a bad feeling?

This should be happy, and yet...

Users who are viewing this thread