Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - The Magical Academy Festival (1)

@evelyria well.... you know.... america is notorious for changing the japanese name. This one is still mild, as C and K sound similar in english (and japanese) pronounciation. Perhaps they are afraid that Katarina will sounds weird as they only know the one that starts with "C" (e.g. catherine)

Dex-chan lover
@YOLF To my knowledge, Chp 22 covers up to the end of Vol 2 of the LN, and the original Bakarina webnovel. (The original WN was a rather short-running story which took up 2 light novels.)

Due to popular demand from fans, the author was compelled to continue writing Bakarina; LNs Vol 3 to presently Vol 8 are all novel-exclusive content.

Dex-chan lover
hmmm people say this arc is unnecessary... we'll see
this world doesn't have takoyaki and stuff like that right? What if she sells that, though? That might be a hit.
Also, poor Geroldo/Gerald/Jared, can't beat puppy dog eyes of Bakarina and Maria

I was satisfied with the ending but I don't mind more Bakarina !
I feel the biggest appeal of this manga is her personality yet the thing people complain the most about is her personality....
I just can't see her choosing anyone to be with

Double-page supporter
This is where the novel completely loses me, i had no idea who was who, i think there was a new character pov but i dont know it was so confusing

At this point i'm not sure what name that character actually have...Gerard/Gerald/Giord/Jared/Jerard/Jerald '-'

Users who are viewing this thread