Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - The Magical Academy Festival (1)

Fed-Kun's army
I want to know the ending so I hope the manga reaches it. And hope there actually is a definitive ending and she actually finds a romantic partner. ( Plus points if it is not the default choice of the prince, wish the engagement wasn't there.)

Dex-chan lover
Hu? I would have been perfectly happy with chapter 22 being the ending... I mean where can you even go after this???

I feel like I was just given half a sniff of cocaine man.. Please don't do this to me..

I think there needs to be an antagonist or something dire happening. Seems like this is a filler episode. Well hope it ramps up later

Fed-Kun's army
You know after a while the dense as diamond mc gets boring, like I get thats the joke here, but this is too much

@Rizkid1412 do u mean the one where antagonist
gives her a hickey and she thinks it's a bug bite
or at the end of the volume where the
prince gives her a kiss
@Amarrez we will know his name come April when the anime comes out

@Aluna yes we are in the post story but a lot of good things are to come

@Ceiye Well it's true the main story ended last chapter same with LN but it was so popular and successful the author is still making more of the LN's even now. Still the
antagonist
here is one of the best and different from the norm. There also is the end of the volume with Bakarina's
First kiss

@zz2000 yeah pretty much a good way of summing it up this is the start of LN.3 surprised to see we are really getting this. Happy though, with the anime out in April this should do well and help boost each other up. I'm also loving the spin off so far.

@ AgentKuga Well it is the start of the post main story arc's so there is more SoL then serious stuff, but the serious stuff is still there. One of my particular fav things LN.4 has is
serious antagonist that's going to be really tough to tackle. A different scale of threat it feels then normal.

@NightmareWeeb I wouldn't say this arc is unnecessary i mean it's more laid back and SoL feel but does end with
her first kiss
that's something pretty important. The main arc ended with it being up in the air over who she would end up with or if it would go harem end sense as always she's as dense as a black hole, well at least
because of end of LN.3 and 4 it's less so

@TheGoodFella Spoilers (major warning for stuff in this volume) in regards to new characters there is
Prince, Prince's Fiance and the Antagonist turned harem member. 1st is obsessed with his 2 brothers to a crazy level and doesn't want to be King wants it for his younger brother. 2nd is not really fussed with being engaged to 1st but they go along with it because it's something that's required of their status and see each other as allies. 3rd Is Ant with dark magic and tragic past who kidnaps FL only to be turned to a harem member at end of the volume

@JWChibi Yep April this year and there's a couple of trailers

@AqoursFan123 I hope for a Maria end but it's hard to say, 2 right now are in a good shot in the LN but it's still early days. A harem type end could happen as well.

Fed-Kun's army
aaaaah a new chapter!!! thank you so much for translating this!!!

Gerald makes the most sense for an English version of the name given all the other characters' names.

In the LN it is Jeord or something, dunno what's up with that but apparently it was a real name that's just old and out of use or something. J-Novel often discuss stuff like this with the original authors so their naming tends to be more accurate to the creator's intentions than Anime names with their TL time constraints (eg: Crunchyroll murdered the MCs name in Bookworm - Myne was the author approved version)

Users who are viewing this thread