Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - The Magical Academy Festival (4)

Dex-chan lover
Don’t worry, you can’t kidnap the villainess cause that’s not how the game works. She’s fine

So is this....the arc everyone doesn't like still or the arc where it gets good again....?

This will be more fun than the previous volume which they focus on the game called fortune lover...

But this will be more complicated its because the story is more focus on Katarina personal mission than other friends .. Dont worry she still survived...

Dex-chan lover
That trap was so obvious that only Bakarina would fall for it.

Dex-chan lover
Still not sure why this isnt over yet? Like the main plot is over she didnt die why are we still going without direction
Theres nothing going on right now so the author just has MC kidnapped again lmfao

Dex-chan lover
Who cares if this is the "arc that no one likes" or the "arc where it gets good again" read it yourself as it comes out and make your own informed decisions

Dex-chan lover
@SOL_rocks

I read the LN after the first hiatus, so I'm well past this arc. I have zero clue why it got as much hate as it did. Maybe it didn't work as well on a week-by-week, webnovel basis?

Dex-chan lover
are you serious? the nikol/katarina erasure in this chapter is just straight up disrespectful

Dex-chan lover
@Kampfarsch

In the light novel, they continue this new unexplored bit for a while until they hit the sequel game stuff. There’s a certain thing that Bakarina is able to do for some reason that makes people go “did she just do that?” in terms of magic common sense.

Users who are viewing this thread