Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 6 Ch. 28 - The prisoner ②

Dex-chan lover
@Sep10trion
Hypnosis only works unless the person was already willing to participate in the event. Unless magic.
Is it the "Uzaki-chan wa asobitai / Uzaki-chan wants to hang out" reference from yesterday's episode? :)
Oh, right, the student council president said something like that. Well, maybe it was something along these lines:
Look, this girl Selena wants to have Katarina all for herself. Nice, let's turn this into the intention to kidnap!

I'm 100% sure the kidnapping was not her idea, don't know why.

Fed-Kun's army
"Next time you kidnap me, can you add a field for me to cultivate?" XD

Lol exactly the way the novel went. I didn't know 16 pages could fit so much though lol

Dex-chan lover
@Miracle399
This 2nd season story is actually based on Fortune Lover 2, Fortune Lover after story which Katarina's past self have not play it yet ever because she was dead in the first place. The only person who has the information about this sequel is just her friend, Sophia's past self. The story in short tl;dr is, it's all about "Game of Throne" that involved stopping Gerald ascension to the throne.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
MC has no sense of danger if she's enjoying the accommodations more so than at the academy or home despite being kidnapped. Reason Lana is shaking is because desperately trying to suppress her laughter. Unfortunately for the MC Lana has taken a very big liking and interest in her. Although not really shown there are other servants there, it's just a minimum staff for security (basically only have a few servants whose loyalty are sure of to decrease chances of one of them leaking what they're doing to anybody.) Serina is depressed because feeling guilty over kidnapping MC and under misconception that MC is putting up a brave front rather than being honest. That butler is definitely a Dark Magic user. Serina went from emotional and about to talk to quiet and docile along with that black cloud hanging around him when he whammied her. As for Serina being the one who planned the kidnapping I highly doubt it with Rufus' Dark Magic. Betcha dollars to doughnuts he probably guided her to the idea with the hope that doing so would help her husband become the heir to the throne while using Dark Magic to push her to go with it, not think or doubt about doing it, and probably a bunch of other things for his boss. Doubt his boss is one of the other princes, but likely a high ranked supporter of one of the others who will be more likely to get the throne as Gerard will have signed his rights away and Serina's husband will be too guilt ridden or smeared by what she her kidnapping MC to have any chances. Boss likely a noble wanting more power so was able to arrange a nice place and luxury items for MC's stay, but not so high ranked that has a lot of loyal followers or there'd be more guards and staff to help keep MC in captivity. Then again could be limiting it to just Rufus, who is talented enough to escape on his own, and a few sacrificial individuals who obey and believe Serina is in charge. That way after Gerard signs away his right to the throne she'll take the fall suspending any further investigations into the matter. Although this is just me guessing, author could pull out some trick or something so answers are completely different.

I know she’s think but come on you watched someone talk in her ear and she suddenly changes her attitude,
How bad at this do you have to be to not notice someone being manipulated (for a second time).

Users who are viewing this thread