Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 6 Ch. 29 - The Prisoner (3)

the maid who was taking care of katerina while she was kidnapped was some sort of agent or something and the butler who keeps taking selina is actually controlling her. Btw the butler joins the harem. Sorry if this doesn't make sense, but if you have questions I can probably answer them, I read the novel

Group Leader
Based. Bless you for deciding to upload the next chapter instead of being hung up on the one already uploaded

Dex-chan lover
Nobody expects the counter-snipe!

PD: Am I the only one who really likes the new volume cover? Bakarina looks so overly confident most of the time that seems her overwhelmed by other characters is refreshing.

Double-page supporter
Im gonna die of the rona before this before the next update 😔

Fed-Kun's army
@Haven1011 Thanks, I’ll take you up on that offer
what do you mean by ‘agent’? Do you mean a double agent? Allies With Katerina’s friends ? Or working for someone else?
And does the butler falls for her during this arc? Something like Raphael was saved, along those lines? Or is he already interested in her, and did this kidnapping with ulterior motives?
And what about that princess? That Selina- Why’s she being so creepy? What’s her real personality? Is she really bad? Or just controlled? Is she gonna be added to her harem?
Yeah, sorry, I didn’t hold back much, and asked just - everything!😝

Dex-chan lover
As someone that blocked snipers so I wouldn't have to deal with bad translations, where is chapter 28?

for what I remember,
Lanna the maid is the spy from magic academy, a co-worker of raphael
its been a long time since I reading the novel tho, a bit hazy because I'm reading many titles novel.

@ArpanaR
1. the maid is working for the ministry of magic
2. and yes, the butler falls for her in this arc. There is this part in the novel where once katerina meets him a little more she gives him a brooch, which looks like the color of her eyes at one angle and his at another. i think thats when he really falls for her and right after that pins her to a bed, and bakarina thinks that he is about to use dark magic on her and that she got bitten by a 'bug' again. And he was really trying to get gerold and alan to renounce their right to the throne, and was going to use selina to take the blame for it.
About selina- She is being controlled by dark magic, and has really low self-esteem. she thinks that her fiance (Ian) hates her and thinks she's useless. her real personality is really sweet, and she feels horrible for what happened. She doesn't get added to the harem, but she does admire her. She really loves her fiance and talks to him after this, and everything she thought Ian thought of her head and he also loves her.
I really hope this helps!

Fed-Kun's army
@Haven1011 wow! I asked you everything and you told me everything! 😆
I can see it happening right before my eyes! Thanks 😊

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Those people Rafael mentioned watching over MC likely isn't Rufus as he'd have no reason to stop Serina from talking and has that dark villain aura. Serina is Rufus' pawn and too muddled from Dark Magic to be thinking too clearly unless she's a phenomenal actress and really good at faking the part of wearing her heart on her sleeve. So by process of elimination I'd say it's either Lana and/or a servant there. Lana is the only other person there have gotten a good look at, and she had heard various rumors about MC's personality. Otherwise the only logical choice would be an unseen guard/servant who somehow slipped into the group as MC has only talked to those three. Unless Rufus goes on a rampage MC should be safe as Serina doesn't want to harm her and would be bad if she got shaken up too much to be willing to confess to kidnapping MC. Will probably be a few chapters before find out who and why though. Shouldn't take took long considering others really worried about MC and won't be able to sit still for more than a day or two along with Rafael and whoever he's working with should know MC's location and condition but are waiting for some reason. Who knows maybe Lana requested more time with the MC! XD

Dex-chan lover
@Nobi
Nobody expects the counter-snipe!
Ah-ha-ha-ha! Totally! I was at the page 11 of chapter 29 and was going to go to bed and finish translating tomorrow, then suddenly saw that this translation is out :)

Dex-chan lover
Do they really gotta do everything themselves? Surely they can hire professionals to track her down

Dex-chan lover
I've been thinking about it and since dark magic can't make someone do something they don't want to i think this girl has a thing for geordos younger brother so she wants him to be crown prince. To that end she's willing to have baka kidnapped as long as she isn't harmed

Users who are viewing this thread