Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 6 Ch. 29 - The Prisoner (3)

Dex-chan lover
Well, plainly the butler did it, lol... every time he's around there's a black magic aura, and he is obviously controlling Selena-san.
Also, anybody notice the maid cringing in the background while the Harem debates their actions? Cos that seems significant, to me...

Fed-Kun's army
my guess is that Lena (new maid) is working for Raphael.
the butler is using black magic and controling Selena

Bakarina will get a new harem member very soon

That butler is so suspicious! He’s definitely the one behind this all.

Mary looked so cool when she got angry!

Thank you for translating these new chapters!

Is it just me or does the art look siginificantly worse this chapter?

Dex-chan lover
@NoSoup:
I also think so. A good number of panels are missing backgrounds and the characters look off-model.

Fed-Kun's army
@ NoSoup
I realised that too..
Maybe it has something to do with the reason why there's a 2 month gap between this chapter and the next..

Supporter
I wonder if the manga will be a bit different from the web novel version, because I remember from the WN that from this arc onward, the series sucks ball. I actually dropped the WN after this arc. Hopefully the manga will be better, but so far the details are the same so yeah...

since reincarnated, katarina had been charmed everyone around here in her own bakarina way

@NoSoup omg same thought..... i don't find the chapter's art pleasing at all i don't even remember if the art changed but i remember the art not being of this quality in the beginning

Users who are viewing this thread