Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 6 Ch. 31 - The Prisoner (5)

Dex-chan lover
I wonder why that dark mage butler talked so much. Perhaps the plan is not to kill Katarina, after all. Why tell her all that if she's going to die shortly after? Only an idiot would do that. Which does raise the possibility the butler is as stupid as Bakarina, but I'd rather want to believe in the chance he talked for a reason, to feed Katarina carefully selected and fabricated information she would then later relay to others.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme a threat maybe so she understand how grave her situation are, but Rufus only miscalculation is that he faced againt Bakarina, where every threat or negative thinking just r/whooossh gone over her head XD

Dex-chan lover
@Nunally If her situation really was grave, like you'd expect for a kidnapped person, then it would actually be jolly good for the kidnappers if the victim was taking it easy. A desperate victim might do desperate deeds, like try to escape or attack the kidnappers, even set the whole house on fire, hoping it will catch people's attention, leading to an accidential rescue. After all, if you tell a person they are going to be killed, they have got nothing to lose anymore. That's why it would be more typical for the kidnappers to tell the victim that it's going to be alright, the ransom will be paid and the person will be returned to their family. Even if the kidnappers were planning to kill the victim once their demands were met, they would still like it if the victim didn't try to cause trouble.

Of course Bakarina is too foolish to realise anything at all.

Dex-chan lover
Solid plan there, Katarina. When they see the sudden increase of food demand in the local markets, Geordo and the others will be able to pinpoint her location.

Lmaooo I love bakarina so much , its just that multiple part i dislike about her , shes dense and much things i cant pronounce , (also she didnt think of an escape or save selena but okay lets see the next ch)

Dont get me wrong i love katarina when shes so baka lol she even think so much in this ch so that multiple dislike was just an exuse for a complain

Lol, that "Go for it, don’t lose Alan-kun!" is basically what’s in my head every time Alan gets close to realizing his feelings and getting closer to Katarina. I feel like he deserves her the most, and I mean that in a good way.

a941a926068437c70b76f7241e30f5c2.jpg

Double-page supporter
Glasses, you better get a move on, if you value your life. Either feed her food, or she'll eat you.

Fed-Kun's army
he become crazy very soon, just as he realize, that kidnapping her was the worst choice he could ever made :D

Dex-chan lover
The butler is clearly underestimating Katarina Claes-sama.

@SlimeC0RE
I like the pairing AlanxMary and would reather see those two togheter than AlanxKatarina. But I'm not against AlaxMaryxKaratina.

Users who are viewing this thread